When the song ended, he kept her hand in his and walked her to a chair near the pool while everyone else was still dancing around. They sat for a while just talking about their families, it felt like time had just stopped for her as she listened to him talk about his parents and their divorce. Before she realized, the party around them had pretty much dispersed back to their own places and she and Joe were alone. "Looks like the party is over..."

Joe looked around, surprised. "I hadn't even realized. How about I walk you home?" Y/N nodded as he stood up and offered to take her hand to help her up. She stood and he kept her hand in his as they walked to her condo door down the way. When they got to her door, "I didn't mean to keep you so late. You must be exhausted."

"Oh, I'm not tired at all..." She took a deep breath, nervously asking, "Would you like to come in?"

Joe looked down at the floor then back at Y/N, keeping his eyes on her. "I would love that, but if I come in, I might want to kiss you again..."She felt her heart start beating a little faster. "And I don't want to pressure you into anything..." She smiled as she looked at their hands intertwined, feeling a little bold after everything Jamie had told her, gently pulling him into her condo and shutting her door and leaning back against it pulling him towards her.

"No pressure..." She looked into his eyes, nervous and excited at the same time as he leaned into her resting his forehead on hers, keeping his mouth inches away from hers. She could feel his hand moving down her face to her neck, her breath starting to catch in anticipation. She could hardly stand him being this close and not kissing her, and after what felt like forever, he softly brushed his lips against hers, slowly kissing her. Her body felt like it was on fire, no one had ever kissed her like that and made her feel that way before. He slowly pulled away from her, keeping his eyes on hers. She could see the want and desire in his eyes, it was nothing she had ever seen in a man's eyes before. He leaned his head to kiss her cheek, lightly placing soft kisses along her cheek bone, traveling slowly to her neck. She ran her fingers through his hair and moaned softly, feeling him smiling against her skin. He lifted his head and took her hands in his, leading her to the sofa.

"Are you sure this is alright?" Y/N looked down at the sofa then back at Joe biting her lower lip. This is not where I want this to happen she thought as led him to the bedroom. There was very little light in the room except for the moon shining through the window and the darkness made her a little less aware of her body as she stood with Joe at the foot of the bed. Her hands trembling a little, she started to unbutton his shirt. When Joe felt her trembling, he reached his hand up to touch her face, turning it up to look into her eyes. He could tell she was nervous, so he leaned in and began to kiss her, softly at first, then deepening the kiss as her lips started to move with his. She pulled from his kiss and sat on the bed looking up at him as he finished taking off his shirt and under shirt. He stood between her legs and leaned down to kiss her again, pushing her back on the bed. He stood there for a minute smiling as he just looked at her before kneeling on the bed. Keeping his eyes locked with hers, he started to run his hand up her dress, feeling the soft skin on her thighs. She watched him and sighed at this gentle touch. He looked back down to her leg and leaned in, bending her knee and kissing along her thigh, stopping right at the edge of her panties. She caught her breath waiting to see what he would do next. She had never had a man make her feel like this before and she needed him to keep going. He pulled away slowly and helped her sit up, taking her dress off before laying her back again and taking off her panties. He started kissing her leg and again stopped at the top of her thigh, then moved closer to her slit, gently tasting it, smiling at how she tasted. She gasped and looked down at him as he gave her the most intimate kiss she had ever had in her life. She ran her hands down her stomach to his head running her hands through his hair, groaning as his tongue moved against her swollen bud. She moaned a little louder close to losing complete control of herself. He ran his hands up the back of her legs to pull her closer, wanting to taste her when she peaked. He could hear her breathing start to get quicker as he kept going.

"Joe! Wait..." Y/N sat up and Joe pulled away, worried he had dome something wrong.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing, I just..." she shook her head as he stood at the edge of the bed and watched her scoot towards him. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at him. "Together...." She started to unbuckle his belt and slowly take down his pants and boxers, slipping them off him and tossing them aside before taking his manhood in her hand gently while she looked up at him. He sighed as she took him into her mouth, gently running her tongue in circles as she started to suck. She felt his muscles tighten as she continued, glancing up at him as she moved. He reached down to touch her head as she kept going, groaning as she moved. She knew he was getting close when she felt him start to twitch in her mouth, so she stopped and scooted back onto the bed as he moved on top of her, kissing her as he moved between her legs. He spread her legs and positioned his erection right at her slit, slowly running the tip up and down the wetness, driving her crazy. She arched her hips toward him, and he took the invitation and slowly slid into her. She gasped, it had been so long since she had done this. He started moving his hips thrusting into her, listening to her groans as he leaned down and started kissing her breasts. He was so close, and he could tell by her breathing she was too.

"Cum with me, baby..." He started to thrust harder and deeper as she starting crying out his name.

"Yes, Joe! Don't stop..." That was all it took. Joe kept thrusting as he felt himself explode inside her, her moans of passion driving him over the edge. His thrusts started slowing and he gently pulled out of her when it was over, laying next to her as they each caught their breath. She laid there breathing heavily, tears welling up in her eyes. Joe rolled over towards her after a minute, frowning.

"Are you alright? I didn't hurt you did I?" She sniffled a little and smiled.

"You didn't hurt me at all." She got embarrassed and rolled over to face him, pulling the covers over her as she suddenly felt aware of her nakedness. Joe smiled and pulled her into his arms, holding her close to him. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She didn't want this moment to end anytime soon. Joe kissed the top of her head and she felt herself fall asleep in his arms.