Destroyed, But Rebuilted

Start from the beginning

"What is it?" Sky asks.

Sky's P.O.V

We find out where they are.

"Do it Seto." His eyes glow. He disappears. He grabs everyone. My eyes turn pure white. I put my hands together. I jump and slam my hands on the ground. They send a ripple of electric waves and the creatures scream. Nine of them turn into ashes. They look at me. I stand up and a electric sword that looks like a light stick forms in my hands. Their weaknesses is electric spells.

"Sky." Lisa said.

"Guys go ahead I'll deal with these guys." They leave running. The creatures look at me. They run towards me. They are fast. I run and slide under one. I put the sword in the ground.

"Let's see if this works." I kick it and go on the ground. A wave shocks through and cuts them in half and explodes. They are all gone. I stand up. Blood and guts are everywhere and on me. There's a little hole in the wall. Sky that's not little it's huge and fire. Where? Some more appear. They look like people but they are made of ashes almost. One grabs me and it's burns. I scream and cut the wrist. The h and stays on my shoulder. I pull it off and throw it outside. I look at the guy. It's hand regrows. Of course. I run and grab the electric sword out of the ground.

Seto's P.O.V

"What's that?" Danny asks. I turn around. Electric pulse. I put up a shield and it hits it. I slide back a little bit. I hear an explosion. I put the shield down.

"That was Sky. He's not in a very good mood when I found him. Come on." We run towards the door. It's open. Echo, Danny, and I run through and the others hit a wall and fall back on the ground. We stop.

"Right. Danny you stay out here in case of anymore of electric from Sky shows up. Cause that will cut you right in half. Echo with me. You guys stay here and guard. Cause I think some of the creatures will come." Danny runs out to the others. Echo and I run through cave systems and I open a door. I go through it but Echo can't.

"Echo only royal blood can go through."

"Well we know I'm not one of those. I'll stay here if you need me." Echo said. I go in. Sathe is there.

"Sathe!" He looks at me.

"I was waiting for you to show up Seto." Sathe said.

Sky's P.O.V

My god how many more are there?! Sky you do know that these are the same ones when you started. You got to be kidding. I'm tired and everywhere hurts. I had 3 degree burns on my arms and shoulder. One grabs my waist. Another my wrist. They pull me down to the ground. A hand goes on the side of me face. It's burns. I yell and slam my fist on the ground. They go flying and I teleport in the air. I pull out the sword and put it in it's head. We land on the ground. It's head spins around and looks at me. I punch it's face and pull the sword down through it's body. It explodes and I hit the wall. I fall on the ground. Some are going towards the others. On your six. I turn and move. They can't go to them. They don't have a chance. I run towards them but one grabs my ankle. It burns. It pulls me and I lose the sword.

"Die." It hisses. A knife forms in it's hand. I'm not out yet. I grab it's arm. My hand burns. I grit my teeth and kick it away. I put my hand towards the sword and it comes to me. I put the sword in it's chest. Black blood drips down the sword and onto my hand. It grabs it and pulls the sword out and out of my hand. It throws it outside. I put my hands on the ground. I look outside and at him. A knife. I move and stand up. I jump outside. I can only get one of those swords. I hit the ground and it's a hill. I trip and roll down the hill. Creatures appear. I think I should take this somewhere else if I can. I see the sword. I move and I shoot a portal under the sword and it goes through. I slide in and fall in. I hit the ground really weird.