Overreacted

Echo's P.O.V
So how do you feel now? Shadow if you were physically real person. I would kick your ass. I would kick your ass too. Whatever. Just stop about that kiss. Don't you mean two kisses? Shut up Shadow. I walk into the base. You going to change? No. Why not? I like it. I open the door to my room. I take off the jacket I'm wearing that Chaz made. Shirt is revealing don't you think? No. It only covers your chest. So? I untie my jacket from my hips and put it on. I walk into the Training Area. Jason and the recruits look at me. I walk next to Jason. The recruits hug me. I hug them too.

"Where did you go?" Megan asks. They let go of me.

"And what are you wearing?" Ash asks.

"What it looks bad?"

"No you look better." Ash said. Better?! Megan and Zoey look at Ash.

"So I didn't look fine before."

"No I didn't mean that. I mean you look better then you usually do." Ash said. I cross my arms.

"Ash stop talking." Danny said.

"So I looked terrible."

"No Echo I didn't mean that. Jason." Ash said.

"Ash shut up. Your embarrassing yourself. Echo you look fine. Ash wasn't expecting you to wear that." Jason said.

"It wasn't exactly my choice. But what did I miss?"

"Not much. But we need to talk." Jason said. I don't want to talk. The recruits do what they do. I look at Jason.

"So what happen?" Jason asks. I'm just so happy that he is fine. I was so worried about him since Chaz wouldn't tell me what he did to Jason.

"I'm sorry I got you into that. Truly I am."

"Are you okay though?" Jason asks.

"I'm fine why?"

"Chaz told to you something about Andrew." Jason said.

"I know it's not true. Where is he?"

"Meeting hall." Jason said.

"Can you handle this?"

"Yeah go." Jason said. I leave. Don't you notice them? Notice what? Everyone staring at you. Especially the boys. I do and I don't care. It's not the first time. I open the door. I just want to get some sleep so much. Andrew and Mitch look at me. Andrew walks in front of me.

"Echo Ch-" I put my arms around his neck and hug him. He puts his arms around my waist. I look at Mitch. He smiles. I sit on the table.

"Andrew I know Chaz was lying from the start. I knew every word from his mouth would be a lie."

"Then why did you say you believed it?" Mitch asks.

"To gain his trust and figure out what he was planning when and where."

"Wait what are you wearing?" Mitch asks.

"I didn't choose it okay? Chaz did. He forced it on me."

"Well I got to go. See ya." Mitch said. He leaves. Andrew walks in front of me.

"What's wrong?"

"I was worried that I was going to lose you." Andrew said. He puts his hand on the table next to me. I put my hands on his neck.

"Your not going to. I trust you. I'll believe it when you tell me yourself." Are you going to tell him that you made out with Sky and Chaz? First of all I didn't make out with them. And second no I won't cause it was needed. He puts his hands on my waist.