Returned

Song is Sarcasm By Get Scared.

Lisa's P.O.V

I'm worried about Sky. He seems different and distant. I go into a room. Sky is sitting there with his hands covering his face. Okay I have to know what is wrong with him. I walk next to him.

"Sky you okay?" He doesn't speak or move. I put my hand on his arm.

"Sky. Look to me." I go behind him. I put my arms around his neck and put my head next to his.

"Come on Sky. Talk to me. What's wrong?" I put my hand on his chest. He doesn't speak or move. This is really starting to worry me.

"Hey come on Sky. Please." It's like he is made of stone. He's shaking bad.

"Your shaking. What's wrong?"

"Talk to me. Please." I lower his hands. He closes his eyes. Something is wrong. I pull a chair next to him. I sit down. I hold his hands down. He opens his eyes and looks at me. His pupils have red in them. That's very worring.

"What's wrong?" I hold his hands in my lap. He doesn't say a word. I can't take this.

"Sky I can't take this. Please talk to me. You haven't said a word to me since two days ago."

"It's something that you can't change." Sky said.

"What is it?" Sky looks away from me. I put my hand on his neck and turn his head towards me.

"Come on. I can take it." He doesn't say a word. I lean back a little. I'm not going to get anything out of him anymore.

Echo's P.O.V
Mitch pulls me aside. I cross my on my arms and look at him.

"I'm sorry I don't have anything else for you to yell at me for." Mitch puts his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't expect for you to say that and I should have listened." Mitch said.

"Misty talked some sense into you didn't she?" Mitch puts his hands in his coat pockets.

"Yeah." Mitch said. I smile. I kiss his cheek.

"Then i forgive you."

"Thanks. I got to go." Mitch said. He leaves. I start walking again. Lisa runs next to me. She stops me and turns me around. I look at her. She looks worried.

"Echo I need you." Lisa said.

"What's wrong?"

"Sky." Lisa said.

"Okay where is he?"

"Meeting Hall. I got him to talk a little." Lisa said. I go into the Meeting Hall. Sky is sitting there with his hands covering his face. I walk next to him.

"This is not normal even for him. Sky."

"I know. I tried everything. Nothing worked." Lisa said.

"Can you leave us for a bit?" Lisa nods and leaves.

"Sky can you look at me?" He doesn't speak or even move. This is not natuarl. Something is wrong with him.

"Sky please. Say something or at least move." He slams his arm on the table. I jump. He looks at me. His eyes are red. O my god. I back away from him.

"S-Sky." He smirks.

"What Echo? Something wrong?" Sky asks. His voice is different.

"Sky control him. Calm down."

"There is no Sky. Not anymore." Sky said. He stands up slowly.

"What?"

"There is only Skybrine." Sky said. No. Not again.

"Sky is in there. You got to control yourself Sky." Sky puts a knife on my neck and pushes me against the wall. I can't break his grip.

"Sky stop and listen. This isn't you." I look at him. He is smirking. What happen to him?!

"Why?" He asks.

"Sky what happen? Your not like this." He throws me across the room. I yell as I hit the wall. I fall on the floor. Sky comes in front of me. Sky points his hand towards the door. Some barrier shows up in front of it. He looks at me. No. He grabs me by my neck and pulls me to my feet. A sword forms in his hand. I hear banging on the door.

"S-Sky stop." He pushes me against the wall.

"S-Shut up." Skybrine said. I can't breathe. The wall explodes.

"WHAT THE HELL SKY?!" Jerome yelled. Jerome tackles Sky off of me. I gasp for air. I fall on the ground. The others run past me.

"Hold him down." Jerome said. Mitch sits me up.

"It's Skybrine. He took control of Sky."

"Where's Seto?" Ian asks.

Jerome's P.O.V

I'm holding down Sky's arms. His eyes are blood red. Ty, Jason, and Ian are holding down his legs. Quentin is helping me.

"Sky it's us." Ian said. Sky struggles.

"Sky it's us your friends. Snap out of it!" Sky pushes us off. We all go flying. I go through a wall and end up outside. Skybrine is controlling him. That's why Sky has been so distant. He was trying to keep control. He was losing control and we just stood by and let it happen. He was staying away from us for this reason. I stand up. Ian hits me and we fall down. I push Ian off. I stand up and jump back into the room. Skybrine looks at me. I'm so dead. Chills go through me. I back up.

"Sky please listen to us."

"Who's Sky?" Skybrine asks. My eyes widen. I clench y fist and look at the ground. No. We are not losing him like this. That's the last straw Skybrine. I look at him. A table lies between us. I jump on it and jump at Skybrine. He moves. I put my foot on the wall and turn. I grab his shoulders and slam him into the wall. He grabs my wrist and pushes me to the ground. I kick his feet and he falls on the ground. I stand up. He shoots a spell at me. I try to move out of the way, but it hits my arm. I scream. I push him away. I look at my arm. It's burnt from my elbow down.

"Where's Seto?"

"I don't know." Mitch said. Skybrine grabs my shoulders and we go through a wall. We fall on the ground with him on top of me. I kick him off and stand up. Training Area. Perfect. Recruits look at us. I grab a stick. Skybrine stands up. I hit him with it. He moves back and grabs it. He yanks it towards him and pulls it out of my hand. He hits my across the face. It cuts my cheek. I fall on the ground. He kicks me in the side. I fly into the wall. Mitch jumps on his back. I try to stand up. I fall back down. Everything goes black.

Mitch's P.O.V

I grab a stick and jump on Sky's back. I put the stick on his neck. I pull him back. He grab the stick. I'm just wondering what the recruits are thinking? Hey this is completely normal nothing weird about this at all. Yeah right. Sky slams me into a wall. I grit my teeth. My grip loosens. Sky flips me over him. I fall on the ground. Seto comes running in. He looks at us. He shoots a spell at Sky. Sky stops it before it hits him. He brings the spell to me and it hits me instead. I scream. My vision faints and everything goes black.