Destroyed, But Rebuilted

Song is Immortals By Fall Out Boy

Seto's P.O.V

I open my eyes. Where am I? Wait this is under the mountain to the secret power.

"Seto." Someone said. I turn around. Kilden ,protector of the power under the mountain, appears. He looks mad. He has a white cape with a hood with gold lacing, white shirt, a white long skirt, sandals, brown hair and gold eyes. Don't ask about the skirt. But he has a sword and a long necklace that contains the gem of power. It's a Sapphire. It's called the Lonely Sapphire.

"Hey."

"Seto what happen? It's been so long since I last saw you and you loss the King's Key." Kilden said.

"I know Kilden. I screwed up big time and I can't fix it."

"Seto Sathe is coming. I warned you about him when you were little. You didn't listen to me." Kilden said. Kilden told me that Sathe was no good and I should have listened. But I didn't.

"I know. I'm sorry."

"I didn't want to tell you this but Sathe arranged the attack on your parents. He wanted you out of the castle. Seto you have to claim what's yours." Kilden said.

"I'm knocked out Kilden. I can't do anything. Everything is gone cause of me. Everyone dies whenever they meet me. Sathe I want him out of this dimension more then anything. But I can't. The others are dealing with him."

"And losing." Kilden said. I look at him.

"What?"

"Sathe summoned The Creatures of Peitar." Kilden said. My eyes widen.

"No. But how? No one can."

"Your friends are losing and soon they will die. Seto you have to do something." Kilden said.

"I would love to. But like what I told you before. I'm stuck."

"I'll help you. But you must go down to the dungeons." Kilden said. What?

"Why?"

"Just do it." Kilden said.

I open my eyes and sit up.

"Seto how?" Ada asks. Dungeons. I stand up.

"Whoa no. Lay back down." Ada said. I leave them. I know I completely ignored her. I run down to the dungeons. I run down the steps. Sky is still here. Everyone else is gone. I go on my knees next to him. I move his jacket a little and he suddenly grabs me.

"Sky it's me!" He stops. He pulls down my hood. He pushes me away. I fall backwards.

"I don't have time for your attitude Sky. We don't have time. Our friends need us." He doesn't look at me or say anything. I go on my knees next to him. I grab him and lift him to his feet.

"Enough with this attitude Sky."

"Seto I can't leave. Sathe cursed me. I leave. I die." Sky said.

"Oh well why didn't you say that?" I put my hand on his shoulder. I lift the curse.

"There you don't have it anymore. Now can we go save our friends?"

"Sure." Sky said. Sure? Whatever. We run up the steps.

"Do you know where they are?" Sky asks.

"I'm guessing towards the entrance to the mountain. Now Sathe has summon The Creatures of Peitar. They are very hard Sky. Only two people with magic can stop at least one of them. But with your brine side you would be able to take out five or ten with the spell I'm thinking of." Sky looks at me.