❦ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13 ❦

The cops arrived shortly after.
"Where is he ma'm?"
The officer questioned gun in hand
"H-he.."
"It's okay just tell us ma'm "
"HE JUMPED OUT  THE WINDOW"
I almost yelled as they looked at me in shock.one of them looked out the window and saw him on the side walk you could hear screaming and cries of horror. " okay it's alright may we take you down to the station for questiong though?"  A kind officer said and I agreed
After getting questioned I went back to the hotel,packed my stuff and .left.
I went to  the house I didn't want to go to buy had no choice  i oh went to the north star boys house.

After a long walk of tiredness and dehydration I go to the house and knocked on the door. Reggie opened it "oh hey y/n!" He sahd before noticing my bags "uhh come on in" I went inside and sat down on the couch everyone started to say hi and give me a little hug obviously confused about why im there with bags. "So I can tell you all are confused as of why I'm here..." I said before continuing to explain to them almost my whole life story about my parent and the night I had and everything else.
"Y/n I'm so sorry I-I didn't know you where going through that..." they where all filled with sadness after that long story. And so I continued "I was wondering if mabye I uhm.... Could stay here for a little?" "Of course you can!!" Oliver said as they all agreed and  Sebastian showed me to my room that they where lending me. "Thank you guys for letting me stay by the way" I said  to seb as he showed me the room "it's really no problem,your one of us now!" He said with a sweet smile before hugging me lightly "thank you I really appreciate this though!" "And it really no big deal I promise we all like you and your an amazing person who should've an ever gone through that"  he said before leaving the room to let me unpack.
After unpacking I said goodnight  and thank you to everyone once again and immediately fell asleep on my bed  j had a good feeling  about staying with them.