☼𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥 ☼

|The next morning|

I woke up to my alarm and looked out the window. Today was a beautiful sunny day I excitedly remembered about my plans today and went to my bathroom to take a bath.a little ,after I got dressed and did my skin care routine.

It was not about 12:30 and I was finished get ready so I started to drive to their house since it was twenty five minutes away

As soon as I got there I was greeted by a warm hug it was Oliver "hey it's so great to see you again!!" He said with a warm smile "you too" I excitedly replied "come inside" "thank you" we walked inside and to the living room where everyone was. They noticed me and came over to give me a hug and excitedly say hi. I noticed someone who wasn't there though the day everyone met at the mall sitting on the couch confused. "Who's this?" He asked with a confused look on his face "the girl we told you was coming over that we met at the mall the other day" Sebastian said "ohhhhh hey, I'm Ryan nice to meet you" "nice to meet you too I'm y/n!" I said slightly staring at Him he was so cute. "Sorry Ryan's a little stupid sometimes... Aint that right daddy??" Darren said through the silence "what the heck?!" I said looking at him like he 2as crazy as everyone started laughing at my reaction. "Yea Darren's a weird one" Reggie said through everyone's laughter and his "I can't tell haha"I said starting to laugh.

Soon after that we where all chilling on the living room talking playing games and laughing with each other I was starting to get really close to everyone I felt ....happy for the first time in a while .everyone had a great personality and was super funny. I really liked hanging out with them and for a little it felt like I had forgotten my troubles at home. "WE SHOULD PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!" Kane said yelling everyone agreeed and I went first.I looked around the room trying to find a person to ask truth or dare to. Until my eyes landed on Sebastian "hmmm..Sebastian truth or dare!!" I said as he looked at me and answered "dare!!!" "OoOo uhmmm do you have a crush on anyone in this room????" I said as everyone looked at home waiting for his answer "nooo haha" "okayyy" I said jokingly as everyone started slightly chuckling.

A few minutes late we where still playing truth or dare and it was Reggie's turn. " y/n truth or dare he asked me" I thought for a minute and decided to choose truth "what's your life at home like ?" He asked as everyone Started looking at me curiously. I stayed silent thinking of a way to tell them without letting them know what my parents do "it's uhmmm well...." "Just tell usss" Darren said Impatiently "okay okay!!, I just boring I mainly just cook and clean all day" "why don't your parents do that??" Justin as confused "well uhhhh..... "I said trying to think of a n excuse "I live alone!" I said quickly as it came to my mind "oh cool!" A few of them said. Making me relived that no one Was asking anymore questions..

Soon after it was time to go home so I started saying goodbye and hugging everyone. But before I could walk out the a door someone called my name it was all of them "y/n, thank you for coming over we really appreciated your company and hopefully you can come over again one day!" Oliver suddenly spoke over the silence."I would love to I had so much fun with you all!" I said as we all started to group hug before I left.

I was so happy! And mabye my life won't be so bad From now on

Or so i thought......