★ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4★

⚠️CONTAINS A TOPIC KIND OF SENSITIVE TO SOME PEOPLE⚠️

I was walking down the street... happy....excited...not a worry in my mind. Suddenly my arm got pulled back.it was a strange man..creepy eyes and a sinister smile.I tried to kick and scream and punch him off of me but it was like he was  unaffected . I was alone and terrified he  suddenly started to try and take off my clothes forcing himself onto me .itryed to kick and scream one more time ...no use "Don't worry baby I'll make this worth your while " he said his breathe reeked with the smell of alcohol. He suddenly started to undress his shirt and pants I was terrified I tried to escape again but he pulled  me back immediately into the dark alleyway.

He was about to go inside of me as I cried and screamed  shaking on the  cold floor .I managed to kick him in the balls as he groaned and pain and loosened his grip .I got out and almost got away before he pulled me back saying "I was gonna go easy but after that move you get no mercy Baby"he said starting to whisper something "so just sit  still while  daddy helps you feel good" it sent shivers down my spine I was so afraid and no one  Was around to hear me scream . And then he did it... he raped me......

As soon as he was done I started to shake and cry even more curling up In a ball as he whispered in my ear "don't tell anyone or I'll find you again and you won't like it" be fore walking away quickly . I grabbed my clothes and started to get dressed before slowly walking home.I was  scared and alone I started breathing heavy looking around thinking someone else would grab  me. I was too scared to even call an Uber... what if they would hurt me too.I eventually gave up on walked and fell down on the side of the road before everything went dark.