Saving Private Biscuit and new home

My powers have doubled since the last time we met.

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"YELLING"
Sound effects ex. Zoom
____________________________

Yorktown POV
???
??/??/????

BOOOOM

'Huh? Why don't I feel pain? I should feel pain.'

"Hng." As I opened my eyes I was greeted by the sun, which is strange since the sun was setting last time I checked. "Where am I?" This place seems familiar, but where? Also why does the water look cleaner than normal? "What is going on.."

As I started to get up I felt strange. Like I felt younger. I mean I don't feel different, but I'm not as stiff and tired as I was before. "I need to check my ship."

My ship looked the same, but my flight deck was.. wood? Wait where's my angle? The hell? Last I checked it was metal for my jets. "Now which planes do I have?"

As I walked below deck I noticed something. This paint seemed almost older, most likely 6 months old, but I just got repainted 1 month ago. "What is going on?"

When I reached my hangar my planes weren't the jets but my old prop planes. They were in perfect condition, but how did they get here?

I was honestly shocked. I'm in my younger self and I still have all my memories and muscle memory. Now if I had a battleship for AA I would be almost untouchable. Now where did I leave those aviat-

"This is Bismarck of Iron Blood! Requesting support on my position!"

Iron Blood? Bismarck as in the battleship? Well only one way to know.

"Bismarck this is Viper-1. I repeat this is Viper-1. Where are you?"

"Viper-1? I don't remember any callsign with Viper?"

"Listen that's not important right now. I'm just saying I could help, or I can leave you to die. Your choice."

"..."

"That's what I-"

"48" 6' 0" N -16" 11' 60" W. Hurry up, my armor only last so long."

"Alright. Just don't shoot down the Corsair."

"Corsair? Wait are you an e-"

I wonder what she was about to say. Eh doesn't matter right now. Right now I need to help this 'Bismarck' get out of her problem. Let's see.. so I'm about 14 minutes out. Might as well hop into the Corsair.

No POV
Atlantic Ocean
05/27/1941

As York was getting ready to help this 'Bismarck', she was fighting for her life against a bunch of Royal Navy ships. Some of them were HMS King George V, HMS Rodney, and HMS Ark Royal.

She was firing all of her guns but hit none. This was most likely due to a Polish destroyer blasting 'I AM A POLE' at her all night. She was getting hit from almost everywhere, but wouldn't give up. But now that she knows that some form of help is on the way she started to fight harder. Eventually she landed one of her shots on KGV's second turret, damaging it but not destroying. In return she lost two secondaries and a few AA. Despite being outgunned and outnumbered she hanged on to the hope of reinforcements.

"Just give up Bismarck! You will face judgment for what you did to Hood!" This was yelled by a blond lady in a red and white dress with red eyes. She is KGV.

"Give up? You mean like what Hood did!" This was yelled by another blond lady with a German accent, blue eyes, and black clothes.