"My apologies but these facilities simply will not due not to mention I still cannot allow someone as violent as Mirko to raise a child, especially one that is not her own." He said keeping a neutral face while screaming on the inside hoping Nezu will keep her restrained. This made both the Rabbit Hero as well as the other female hero there with her to become upset to say the least. Midnight however kept her cool as Nezu instructed and was patiently keeping her phone facing the man, with the red light blinking. "On top of that her quirk is quite dangerous, especially since she needs to consume blood." Juno said not realizing he just made a critical mistake.

Nezu who heard this was surprised as to how they found out about her quirk details when only the heroes on scene there should know. He had made sure that her need for blood was not yet reported as he needed to secure a blood bank withdrawal for her before the HPSC could interfere. "If you will allow two questions, how do you know about her quirk requiring blood and second, where else in the country is a better place to train her to control her quirk than UA?"

"What about the HPSC? Surely one of their facilities will be more efficient and more safe, training her at UA would put your dear students in danger." The CPS Mustafu Branch Manager bit back at me regaining some confidence. The smug look on his face was something they all were disgusted by, to the point where. Even Nezu was highly tempted to smack it off his face by now if he was there in person, repeatedly at that. "You know last I checked her DNA was not registered in the government database." He said in a triumphant hum.

"First off what gives you the right to claim we cannot train her to control her quirk! Secondly you still need to tell us where you learned that!" Mirko said getting ready to right hook the son of a bitch. Nezu had to admit even he was intrigued as to the second half of his statement, though he could hazard a guess as to the first.

"To answer your second question from before, Endeavour got a blood sample of hers from the ground and sent it to HPSC who then told both him and us of the results." The CPS Mustafu Branch Manager said calmly clasping his hands together. This calm returning to him felt like the calm before the storm that Nezu instincts told him that he was about to inform them about next. "As for the doubt in your abilities, well you found her in an illegal quirk lab, so since she was not on record meant she most likely spent her entire life in captivity, I doubt a high school guidance councillor and a school nurse is capable of helping her overcome that trauma." He said making them both irate as well as sick to their stomachs, with him trying to pull Maple out of the apartment with him. Both Nezu and Mirko wanted to maul the man to death for insulting the abilities of people who they have come to trust. Nezu due to his countless students the two had helped him and the other teachers to mold into the best heroes they could. Mirko was due to how they both had shown her support and trust in raising the girl despite most people probably agreeing with this man who came here today about her potential parenting skills.

Nezu however began cackling as he had been given the ammunition needed to deal a significant blow to at the very least Endeavour if not the HPSC as well. "This is quite troublesome for you see... the mission was a classified case that very few were allowed to know of." He said as the man stiffened realizing he just metaphorically shot himself and that him trying to carry the girl away was possibly no longer justified. Nezu tapped his fingers in a wave like motion on his lap for a moment before speaking up once again. "Mirko could you do me a favour and arrest this man for stealing classified information?" Nezu asked her for which the hero gladly replied taking him down with a round house kick causing an indent of his face to appear on her wall. Despite this momentary joy he felt from seeing this the mouse principal was now seriously considering wether or not the HPSC had a connection to that illegal quirk lab. 'I guess only time will tell wether we are dealing with All For One of if the HPSC is trying to make their own version of him' he thought with an internal sigh at the potential mess this new option could be.