"Hey York." This was said by the only other man nearby besides Iowa and Missouri.

The man known as York looked at his fellow ship, Alabama also known as Bama, and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah Bama?"

"You ever wonder what you'll do after this war? Or is that just me?" Alabama was a good man, but he had a tough life.

"Not just you idiot. I always thought about going to a buffet to eat to my heart's content." This was said by the other battleship, Wisconsin. She was nice, a drunk nonetheless, but nice. Her and Bama were great friends due to their drinking problems, usually roping Yorktown in to watch them, and liked to drink for every ship and human lost.

Yorktown himself drunk only to cope with the loss of his sisters and friends.

"Can you three shut up back there!" This was said by the flagship. Queen Elizabeth herself had long blond hair, blue eyes, long dress, and a crown. She had the body of a young woman in her early 20s.

"Oh let them have their fun. They may not get another chance." This was said by a man near the queen. He had red hair that reached his shoulders that he left untied, yellow eyes, an eyepatch, long coat with 60 on the side, white shirt, work pants, and boots. This was USS Iowa.

"Io, they need to focus. Not doing whatever they were doing." Bama looked at the speaker before saying many curses at him in a very southern accent. This man had brown hair that covered an eye, blue eyes, blue long coat with 63 on the side black combat pants, and boots. This is USS Missouri.

"I'm not saying they're not focused, just let them enjoy this moment one last time." York looked at Iowa before mouthing a thank you. Iowa just smirked before staring ahead.

York himself stared ahead again, but something was off. The seas were quiet, but they were in the middle of a war zone. They were expecting the enemy to just destroy them all then and there, but they never showed. Going after their leader isn't easy since he usually travels with a fleet 5 times the size the one they were in.

'Hey York? Can you send out a plane?'

York looked at Wisconsin before nodding his head. As his plane was launching he noticed something. Almost like the glare off a scope. Knowing what this was he quickly pulled both Bama and Wisconsin down before hearing a 'bullet' go over their head. When they got up and looked around they found out they were surrounded.

"Well, ain't this nice. A welcoming party just for us? You shouldn't have." Iowa joked. He was known to joke in a bad situation.

"Would you look at this. A fleet just to sink little old me. Not that you can anyways." This was said by the target, the wyvern's hive mind. He's a complete ass and tried to flirt with York because he thought York was a girl and a wyvern. Not fun.

York and Bama were pissed. This man is the main reason so many of them had died, and here he is claiming that he was immortal. Wisconsin had to hold them back from ripping him apart right on the spot due to it being suicidal. That was until he said something.

"Ah, there you are my dear. It would be a shame if you lost everything and gained something. Me."

Wisconsin just let go of Bama and York before grabbing a gun. Bama pulled out his stinger and York pulled out a bow. These three always worked well together, unmatched by any other ship or fleet when together. Bama had the best armor and strong guns, Wisconsin had speed and precision, and York had speed and flight.

York was the most pissed however. This was the man that killed Enty right in front of him. His, according to him, niece was a good girl and looked like her original. He was devastated when he found her torn apart on top of a pile of other Nautae, and he only knew it was her because of her hat.

York was only held back by his need to protect any that were close to him. So he just stared entire holes into the man. He knew that if they killed him the other wyverns would just stop.

Iowa was the first to act by spinning his flag before thrusting at him. Iowa missed due to letting it be seen, but he let Bama and York get in position while Wisconsin jumped from his back shooting at the hive mind. The wyvern ships started to fire at the fleet, but they won't go out quietly.

York was waiting for Bama to start shooting before sending out his planes to pincer the hive mind. As Bama's shots ranged out, a mix of the stinger and 16in guns, the hive mind realized what was happening. So instead of running to the side he ran at Bama with a knife. Bama seeing this focused his fire on the hive mind before jumping back to avoid the stab.

A grunt of pain was heard from the hive mind due to an arrow to the knee. When he looked up he saw York looking down at him while wearing Enty's hat. Before he could act York stabbed an arrow into his eye.

"That's for Iowa."

Another

"That's for my country."

Another and another

"Midway and Okinawa."

One last stab

"That's for me."

The hive mind was down, but not dead. York realized this when he heard beeping from the body. He saw a timer and decided to summon a plane to take the body, but the plane couldn't hold the hive mind. York realized this and picked up the body before dashing away.

"York! What do you think you're doing?" Bama said over the coms.

"Saving everyone's ass." York replied before looking at the timer. 1 minute left. "Listen I only got a minute. So let me tell you something. Would you risk yourself for others if you didn't have to."

"I mean yeah, but why?"

"Because I don't feel like I have to anymore."

"York.. you know what you said could get you court marshaled if you survive."

"I know, and I don't care. I don't plan on surviving this anyw-"

BOOOM
_______________________________
Shit. Anyways hoped you enjoyed this.

Have a nice day/night

Bama out