We keep our lips together whilst I grab the blindfold and wrap it around her eyes, shutting all access to sight.

We continue kissing, but I slowly move my mouth down her to her jaw, then her neck, then her breasts.

Sucking each one, at a time.

Taking in her amazing taste.

I grab two pair of handcuffs and tie one on her wrist., and the other on her other wrist.

I tie them both on opposite ends of the bed, and do the exact same for her ankles.

She moans loudly. Almost screams, but I quickly put my hand gently over her mouth.

"Don't" I whisper

That's all I say. But she gets the message.

I remove my hand and grab the vibrator.

I turn it on straight away and slight excitement fills her. I lower it down to her pussy and she arches her back.

Fuck that's hot.

I slowly rub her pussy with the vibrator, then begin pushing it inside if her.

Seeing how she's tight, I go slow. But I also don't do what she wants me to do.

I want to experience how tight she is.

I finish off early then turn it off. A slight change in her mood appears and she groans quietly.

I stop in my tracks and stare down at her.

"Don't complain. I'm waiting to fuck the hell out of you. I want you tight" I mutter.

I grab the whip and feel around with it. Yet it's dry and not to my tasting.

I tell her to wait a moment as I quickly walk into the kitchen.

I soak it in water and walk back over to her.

I begin slowly dragging the whip from the tip of her toes all the way to her pussy.

She tenses immediately and finds pleasure in this.

I removed the handcuffs from her ankles, giving her full ability to stretch her legs further for me.

But that's not what I want right now.

I grab both her ankles and move her legs up against her stomach.

I whip her ass hard, but not to hurt her. To pleasure her.

She lets out a loud moan, but quickly covers her mouth.

Only this time I don't want her too. I want to hear all her scream.

I mover hand away, then continue whipping her ass.

She moans loud.

Fuck!

I throw the whip aside and rush a condom on.

I grab both her ankles once again and thrust inside of her.

Deep and hard.

I let out a loud moan and she lets out a screech.

Her tightness feels amazing against my dick.

She breaths heavily, in and out.

I stop, waiting for her to tell me she backs out. That it hurts too much.

But she doesn't.

So I continue thrusting inside of her, feeling her tightness loosen and exploding with pleasure.

When I feel I need to cum, I pull out of her, removing the condom and allowing my cum to spread all across her face.

She opens her mouth for me, as she begins licking the cum.

My body drops on top of hers, and we both feel the tension ease. But the desire to fuck more rise.

We lay there for a while before I have the strength to removed her blindfold and undo her handcuffs.

She feels relieved and suddenly puts loads of pressure on me when she turns me into my back.

She straddles me, grinding my dick and I fucking love but hate it.

She continues rubbing her push against my dick and making my urge to cum appear once again.

She lifts her body off of me, letting my dick hit her as it's hard and ready.

She quickly lowers herself onto my dick, letting me guide her as she moves in and out of me.

She goes deep and hard, but not for long.

She teases me, just as I tease her.

She lowers her body down, allowing her mouth to be directly besides my dick and starts swallowing me.

She moves her mouth all the way down, letting me moan at the feeling.

I move my hands to her hair and help her as she continues deepening her movements.

I keep her head down as I feel my need to cum.

That's when I feel it being released in her throat.

I release her head and watch as the cum falls from her mouth, back onto my dick.

That's fucking hot!

She moves her body back over me, but I roll her into her back as I hover over her.

This time with all my heart, I make love to her. And I make sure it's the best kind she's ever had.