"Wait, so Sarge, we're putting Darrell on paper?" Hailey asked in disbelief.

"It's the way Miller wants to play it." The brunette sighed.

"I can respect that." Kim murmured.

"Look, Darrell's downstairs right now. Just wire him up and let's get this thing done quick." Hank ordered, heading into his Office.

*A Little While Later*

Turns out Darby was a much bigger player than they originally thought. Due to the massive amount of product he was moving, the team had to find out who was supplying it before they could take any action.

"We pressed Darrell, but he's sticking to it. Says he has no idea who Kent works for, who supplies him." Hailey reported as she and Jay walked over to their desks from the Interrogation Area.

"For what it's worth, I believe him." The male Detective added.

"Okay." Hank nodded.

"All right, so what do we have on the club?" Ana wondered.

"On paper, the place belongs to Kent, but the money isn't his." Kim replied.

"Yeah, the mortgage is paid by an LLC." Kevin read aloud from a file. "So there's this silent partner that I'm pretty sure is probably Kent's boss, and he's the actual owner."

"Found no other links between Kent and a big-time supplier or dealer. His personal finances, social media contacts, LKAs, they all look legit." Adam shook his head.

"Whoever our boss is, he's good." Hailey remarked.

"Well, the quickest way for us to ID him is use what we got, Darrell and Kent." Hank pointed out with a shrug.

"Kev, Adam, you guys have been working with him. Why don't you get Darrell to intro you as buyers?" Ana suggested, glancing up at her husband.

"Yeah, best case, we meet the boss in person. Arrest 'em all in one swoop, nice and easy." The older man agreed. "Hey. Just make sure you detail every piece of Darrell's help on book. We want that kid looking like a saint, understand us?"

"You got it, Boss." Adam nodded, heading towards the stairs with Kevin in tow.

*Later That Night*

Hank bounded up the stairs with a tired looking Ana trailing right behind him. The two Sergeants had rushed back to the District after hearing from Adam that he got a phone call from Darrell and it seemed like he was in trouble.

"Where are we at?" The older man inquired, spotting both male Officers over at Adam's desk with Trudy.

"Almost got Darrell's phone pinged." He replied and the couple came over to listen in to call for themselves.

It was hard to make anything out though and it sounded like they were driving.

"Do we know what he was doing tonight?" Ana wondered, suppressing a yawn.

"I don't know. We told him not to do anything." Kevin muttered.

"What the Hell is that?" Darby demanded.

"Nothing. No-"

"They found his phone." Trudy realized with wide eyes.

"Hold on. I got him. 47th and Indiana." Adam read off the computer screen, shooting out of his seat.

Ana moved to follow them, having every intention of going, when Hank stopped her.

"No chance in Hell. You're half asleep." He reasoned, gently, before giving her a quick kiss and rushing off to join the two Officers.