You are my sunshine

Will

"So what D'ya say" he said glancing at Nico, "I think that would be great, see you at seven?" Nico said while grinning and walking away, "yea seven's good, dress warm" shouted Will before walking into his cabin to see Kayla and
Austin standing right in front of him bombarding him with questions "what did he say?" "Did my plan work" "what are you gonna wear".

Ignoring the questions He flopped on his bed beaming like a maniac " I can't believe it he actually said yes", "well duh you both have been crushing on each other for nearly three months now" Kayla said from Wills drawers trying to find an outfit, eventually she found a bright yellow hoodie and blue jeans with a pair of vans which had at some point gotten a pride flag embroidered in the sides by one of the long-term patients at the infirmary.

Three hours later Will had showered changed into the hoodie and jeans then tied and untied his shoes about 50 times, then finally he heard a knock on the door and rushed out of the cabin before Kayla or Austin cauldron threaten Nico (they have already witnessed Will be hurt by ex-boyfriends twice and they never wanted to see him that sad again)

Will was already blushing the second he stepped out the door, Nico was wearing black converse with rainbow laces -that seemed to be the only colour in his outfit-, black skinny jeans and a 'Queen' t-shirt. "Hi death boy" "don't call me that sunny" Nico retorted "hey didn't I tell you to dress warm it's January and " Will nagged "I'm not cold I literally have a bedroom in the underworld" "Nico it's snowing" , Will tutted while walking back into the Apollo cabin telling Nico to wait there.

A few minutes later he came back with a grey hoodie and scarf after annoying Nico enough to make him wear the hoodie he had realised he was never gonna get the scarf on him so he threw the scarf over the railing and held out his hand for Nico to hold.

Shit.

"Oh my gods Nickolas Di Angelo you are so dead" he said imedietly checking on Nico who was much too pale for Wills liking to make sure he was still breathing. Nico Di Angelo king of the ghosts and shadows had just shadow traveled them to the other side of Manhattan and was now slumped in Wills arms, slowly he started to wake up once he was fully awake Will started lecturing him but the only thing Nico actually listened to was "...this means 3 more days in the infirmary..." "oh will you be quiet" Nico murmured grabbing wills hoodie and pulling him close while standing on his tip toes glancing at his eyes then staring at his lips, Will glanced between Nico's eyes and his lips not able to decide which he liked more, at that moment it was Nicos lips and he wanted them against his own so that's what he did..

Four hours later they were lying in a field gazing at the stars Nico half asleep on wills chest in a food coma from the Italian food they had gotten at Nicos favourite restaurant, "Neeks" will whispered only getting an "mhm" for an answer "cmon we have to get the bus if we wanna get back to camp tonight and Chiron said we have to be back before 12am" He continued "tis mkay I called jules Albert my driver he'll be here soon". whoa Nico had a driver? He couldn't think about that for too long, he had another problem Nicos breathing had slowed and it seemed like he was asleep "oh well I guess I'll have to carry him to the car" he thought kissing The shorter boy on the forehead.

Bight light were shining in Wills eyes and it took him a second to realise that it was a car- wait not a car a limo what was a limo doing beside a random field outside Manhattan? As the Limo got closer will realised there wasn't a person driving but a skeleton in a cheaffears uniform, of coarse Nico would forget to mention that his driver is a skeleton. Will sat up scooping Nico in his arms and making his way to the car/limo, the skeleton- sorry Jules Albert got out to open the door for Will while he set Nico down in the seat before climbing in himself he buckled Nico and himself in but it wasn't much use as Nico flopped down on Will having only slightly woken up for about 2 minutes gods that boy was cute

About 20 minutes later Nico started breathing heavily and sweating by the time Will had shook him awake he was pouring tears and Will asked "nightmare?" All Nico could do was slightly nod as his face was buried in Wills jumper (the one on Will not on himself) Will had helped Nico through many nightmares from his stays in the infirmary so he started whisper-singing.

"You are my sunshine..."

A/n
Word count: 855
Holy crap I didn't think I knew how to write so please tell me if it's horrible I won't be offended I swear on the Styx just tell me if I'm bad also shoutout to
the amazing EssyWiseman For being my editor