* Welcome to the Villain's world 1 *

Start from the beginning

'Ahh so their names and Yuu and Ace'

"That's what you get!" The little cutie chucked with a smirk.

"A cauldron? Wasn't expecting that.. did I over do it this time?" He questioned while turning to you.

"No its okay" you smiled at him which didn't fail to make your friend blush slightly.

A whine came from under the cauldron making you guys return your attention to the guy being crushed.

"You guys could have banged them out yourselves why do you need me!" You couldn't really tell if he was angry or just in lots of pain.... or both?

Another groan followed by some struggle confirmed that he was both angry and in lots of pain. Couldn't be you.

"Headmage's orders." The guy now known as Yuu blankly stated while shrugging.

"You have to wash one hundred windows as punishment?" Deuce's confused voice questioned.

"What the hell did you do?!" you and Deuce said in unison, causing you both to laugh at eachother.

"I did nothing! I was just messing with the fur ball and I guess the Queen of Hearts statue got charred sue me" the red head responded while crossing his arms, looking away.

"You damaged the Queen of Heart's statue!?" You exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Yeah you deserve that punishment then" your friend said while looking at Ace in utter disbelief.

"On the first day too?" Dead panning, you sighed at the two.... Two?

'Wait.. where is the cat?'

You spotted him as he was trying to sneak away. We're you going to tell them? No.

'Snitches get stitches.'

"Who are you guys anyways" the red head did NOT look impressed. At least Deuce took the cauldron away and didn't leave him there.

"I'm Y/n L/n nice to meet you I suppose"

"Deuce spade, how could you forget your own classmate?"

"Deuce you didn't know his name either" you sighed.

'They haven't even noticed yet..'

"A-anyways you shouldn't be ignoring orders from the Headmage!" Deuce scolded the red head while he crossed his arms.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Fineeee let's go get this done already" He groaned.

"..huh?.."

'Oh they realised' you thought while smiling.

"Your little cat ran off Yuu" this caused the male to look around in search for the cat, clearly furious.

"He's gone!"

"Thanks for stating the obvious Ace" the now furious Yuu snapped at the poor red head. It was funny though.

"See you suckers!" The now escaping cat shouted from a distance.

"For a small creature he sure is loud huh?" You laughed.

"You caught me so YOU could run off?!" Ace gritted his teeth, his hands curling up into a ball.

"You! Uhhh... juice?"

"Pfft juice!" You laughed well pointing towards Deuce who was now turning red from embarrassment. Poor boy. Its still funny either way.

"It's Deuce! D-e-u-c-e you idiot!" He gritted his teeth, probably also trying to not to punch the guy in his face.

"Doesn't matter help me catch the fur ball! This is your responsibility too." Ace retorted, sending a murderous gaze to him.

"How is this my responsibility?!"

"Well Grim's janitor friend can't use magic so he can't can he?!"

'The tension here is so thick you could cut it with a knife... time for me to step in I suppose'

"Allow me to catch him" you said with a dramatic bow, a smirk making its way to your face.

"Oh yeah and what are you doing to do?" Ace foolishly asked.

"Watch and see. Hunter's vantage!" With that, you were no longer visible to anyone but yourself.

"EH?!" They shouted in unison.

"Ohhh... this is their unique magic it makes them invisible and faster" Deuce scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment for forgetting.

"Unique magic..?" Yuu mumbled with furrowed brows.

Without wasting another second you sprinted in the direction Grim ran off in.

_________________________________________

1172 words