She turned and started hitting him on his chest "You cheapster, low charactered person, bastard, fuc*ing asshole

She turned and started hitting him on his chest "You cheapster, low charactered person, bastard, fuc*ing asshole..what do you think of yourself haan..? Did you think I will not know how widely you were hugging that girl in the middle of the whole society.." Mirae shouted.

Aditya was taken aback by her sudden outburst. He did not knew Mirae saw that..And she even took it in a wrong way..

"Mirae you are taking it in a wrong way..I promise I did not even hugged her back..heck I did not even touched her instead I backed off when again she was trying to cling onto me.." Aditya tried to explain his situation.

Then Mirae really remembered how he backed off when she was again trying to touch him..But she will not let this thing go so easily. She will take all her anger and frustration out so that Aditya thinks twice before doing such thing again...

"Ohh really..I guess all your claims of loving me are fake, infact you know what you are the most characterless person I have ever seen in my life.." she shouted throwing a glass vase towards the floor.

Aditya was so startled looking at all this.. 'But why did she suddenly become this agressive..?' he thought..

She did not say anything more instead sat on the floor crying..

Aditya could not see her crying and on top of that she was sitting on the floor

Aditya could not see her crying and on top of that she was sitting on the floor..'Godd..!! When will this woman realise she is pregnant..' he groaned thinking..But looking at the state of Mirae it was very clear that she was very hurt..

'But why does she care and why is hurt evident in her eyes..she is the one who hates me right..' he thought..

But first he has to console her because his heart ached to see his love crying like this that also by his unknown mistake..

"Mirae.." he said as calmly as possible going towards her..

"Dont talk to me.." she said still while crying..

Aditya smiled..He even found this  behaviour of her cute, as for him she was still immature that is why she would act like this..

"Mirae I promise I did not hugged her..Please believe me.." he said kneeling down in front of her and taking her hands in his.

She turned her face the other side.

"Mirae I am only your husband why would I hug other womans..?" Aditya asked looking straight in her eyes..And cupped her face gently

And cupped her face gently

"Because your wife is bad..And And.." Mirae said and again started crying..

"Shhh..dont cry then the baby will also be sad Mirae.." Aditya said and picked her up in his arms from the floor..

She held his shirt tightly as if trying to catch him forever..Aditya then placed her on the bed and she pointed towards the shoulder and said "She touched you here.." Mirae said making a sad face..

Aditya smiled and kissed on Mirae's crown of the head.."What am I going to do of you Junglee Billi.." and laughed going for a quick shower.

Mirae somewhere felt so nice on being kissed by Aditya.. His lips were soft not like some chapped ones..

'I wonder how does his lips feels while being kissed on lips..' Mirae thought..

Mirae then remembered that she had to go on a wedding function of Sunny so she decided to wear her maroon Saree which was way too sexy.

Aditya came out taking a bath and saw Mirae all ready..She was looking so beautiful in red saree that Aditya suddenly started feeling hot

She was looking so beautiful in red saree that Aditya suddenly started feeling hot

He raised his one eyebrow and eyed her from top to bottom.."Are we going out somewhere Mirae..?" Aditya asked.

Mirae narrowed her eyes and said "Mr.beggar not we but me..I am going out at my friend Sunny's brother function.."

"So even I am coming..I am pretty sure that Sunny..No no sorry Sunny bro even invited me on his function. I cant let you go alone. You are already in your 9th month.." Aditya said casually and went to get a good suit.

Mirae did not further said anything but mentally noted to again break him and teach him a life long lesson

'Just wait you third class man. I will teach you a good lesson..but regarding earlier..was I just doing tantrums..? but my heart was really churning and I was really in pain looking at Aditya hug Mala..' Mirae thought.

But again this time she concluded herself saying that she is really a drama queen so did a very realistic acting..But little did she knew what was actually happening..