Priya literally had tears in her eyes. She was so thankful to Aditya because he thought so much about her, When ever her own parents left her at the time when she needed them the most..

After meeting her, Aditya was coming back home when suddenly he came across Mala who was looking quite anxious.
He decided to stop her and asked, "Mala is everything okey...? You dont seem well.."

As soon as those words left her mouth Mala directly hugged him and started crying. This really startled Aditya. He was not feeling well with the skinship Mala was doing with him.

He did not hugged her back but she kept crying on his shoulder. And this situation caught Mirae's eyes as she was passing by the window.

She looked at Mala hugging Aditya and she could even see that she was crying

She looked at Mala hugging Aditya and she could even see that she was crying.."What a cheapster..That dirty shoulder is for every girl to cry on.." she thought fumming in anger.

She instantly decided to get down and confront him..

Aditya separated Mala from himself and said "Mala what happened..?"

"Aditya, my father is not well in village..I have to go there.." Mala said and was again going to cling on to him but before that he backed off and then he could feel a tight hold on his wrist..He looked at the source only to find a very angry Mirae..

'Mirae..What is she doing here..?' Aditya thought confused

"Mala I want to talk to Aditya please go and cry somewhere else

"Mala I want to talk to Aditya please go and cry somewhere else.." Mirae said with gritted teeth..

"Mirae we are in between of an important conversation and I am in need of help.." Mala said trying to reason her..

"There are lots of people to whom you can ask for help. Please spare him I have to deal with him.." she said the last part looking at Aditya angrily.

Before Mala could further interrupt her, she took Aditya's hand and started dragging him.

Mala kept looking at both of them from behind and Aditya was not understanding what was really happening..

She pulled Aditya's hand and dragged him in their bedroom.."Mirae what happened..You talked so rudely with Mala.." Aditya asked as they were now in the room.