Chaper 8: •𝓖𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓸•

Start from the beginning

Outfit/ Hair/ makeup:

I drove to the restaurant and got into the parking lot

I drove to the restaurant and got into the parking lot. I'm really excited to see them again, it's been way too long. I walked to the front door of the restaurant and get in. I saw them sitting at the table and walked straight to them. "Hello guys" I grinned. "Omg Y/N, you made it! God I missed you so much!" Emma said and stands up to hug me. We both wanted to kiss each other on the cheek but failed. We peaked our lips not even a second and the paparazzi already got a picture of it. "Fuck" I muttered. "I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to." She said immediately and blushed terribly. "No problem, it's my fault too!" I smiled. The boys also came up to me and hugged me too.

"You have no idea of how much I missed you" Tom whispered in my ear. "Me too dragon." "So guys, something new?" I asked after the waitress was gone. "Not really, I'm more into music now and got a few jobs, nothing special." Tom answered. "I have a lot of job opportunities but nothing interesting yet" Emma said. "Same with me" Rupert and Dan answered. "What about you? How was Germany?" "I don't had the time to look around. I worked like 16 hours a day and the other time I slept." I laughed. "That's sad" Dan said. "It doesn't matter to me, I still have time to visit Germany." I smiled.

We talked about everything and nothing what seems like eternity. It was already 11pm and they asked if we could go to a bar. I except the offer, we paid and I drove us to a bar nearby. Suddenly I got a call from Helena. "Baby is calling" my car said. I didn't pick up because I don't know how they will react if they recognize Helena's voice. "Why don't you pick up?" Dan asked. "And since when do you have a boyfriend?" Emma added. "First of all, I have a girlfriend and not a boyfriend, second.. you know the person and I don't know who you react once you find out."

"Who is it?" Rupert asked curious. "You really want to know?" "YES!" they answered together. "Fine, but don't you dare judge or say something mean!" I warned. "Jeep, call baby back" not a second after she picked up. "Thanks god, I thought something happened. Don't you dare do that again!" she said sternly. "Relax! I won't!" I hear them all gasped. I think they recognize her voice "omg you and Helena are together?" Tom yelled. "Why are you so fucking loud!? Jesus.." he mumbles a 'sorry'. "Yes we are, now you know why I didn't say anything? Because of your reaction and your little crush on her!" His eyes widen and he gasped. "I don't hav-" "spare this Dragon, everyone knows it!" I chuckled and he blushes.

"Hellie, I know you call me because you want to know when I'll be back and honestly I don't know! Please go to bed and sleep, we can talk tomorrow. Don't stay awake until I'm home, because you will be grumpy the whole day tomorrow! Understood?" I asked with dominance in my voice. "Yes, but don't take to long! I need cuddles" she mumbled the last few words. "Congratulations to the both of you!" Emma said before I endet the call.

"Tom are you jealous now?" Rupert mocked him. "maybe.. but I'm still happy for you two!" He answers. "Thank you. But please do me a favor and don't tell anyone. We are not public yet." "Don't worry, we won't." Dan said and they all nodded. "We are here." We stepped out of the car and got inside.

We danced a lot and had fun. Some dudes came to me and wanted to buy me a drink. Every time I told them 'no thank you, I'm not interested'. About 3am I drove them home. I was extremely exhausted. I drove myself home, got my keys out and unlocked the door. Everything was dark and I guess Hellie is already asleep and actually listen to me.

I was in the bathroom and took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth, put my hair in a messy bun and dressed into a oversized shirt. Once I was ready, I got into the bedroom and carefully laid myself down don't wanted to wake Hellie. I think she noticed I was back because she instantly cuddled into me and mumbled sleepily 'you are back' before she drifted back in her deep slumber.

The next morning I woke up around 9:30 am. This wasn't enough sleep.. I looked at my left and saw Hellie awake with a poetry book in her hand and glasses on the bridge of her nose. "Good morning love, how do you feel?" she asked. "Tired" I answered sleepily and yawned.

We made our way to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. The whole day we didn't do anything. Just cuddling on the sofa, had a little picnic in the garden and watched a movie. We ate dinner and headed to the bedroom.

⚠️?

"Baby?" Hellie asked out of nowhere. I didn't looked up my phone and hummed in response. "Y/N please look at me" oh no.. she used my first name.. I looked up "yes?" I questioned concerned and lightly confused. "I'm ready" I got more confused than I already was. "Ready for what exactly?" I narrow my eyebrows. "To take a step forward." She says with a smile. Does that mean she is ready for sex? "You mean.." "Sex, yes." "Are you sure? Like a 100% sure?" I asked concerned. "Yes, you are patient with me and you let me take my time. I thought about it for a while, but didn't feel ready, but now I am." She said softly.

I don't know how I should react. Im exiting but at the same time scared. "Baby are you ok?" now she's the one worried. "Yes.. Helena are you really sure about it? It's a huge step for you. I have nothing against waiting a little bit longer." "I'm sure, you have no idea how much I crave for your touch. I started to get spicy dreams about you and I just want you to fuck me" wow unexpected "please" she adds.

"Alright. But stop me if you change your mind!" I told her sternly. "I will." "Pick a safe word, any word and if you say this I stop everything I do." "Ok, ahm.. pineapple." "Pineapple it is." I said before I moved on top of her and sit on her lap. "I will asked you one last time, because if you have any doubts I need to know now before I can't hold myself back anymore. Are.you.sure?" "Yes, yes I am" she answered confidently. Here we go

I started to kiss her gently first but soon enough I licked her bottom lip and asked for entrance. My hands found the way in her hair and hers around my neck. I bit her lip, not enough to hurt her, but with force. She moaned out. I think she really have a biting kink, I will find out I moved my kisses down her jaw to her neck and nibbled on her soft skin. I bite into her neck and she gasps at the sudden pain. I smoothed it out with my tongue and she moans loud. She has indeed a biting kink, but this is for another time..

Words: 1668