Chapter 14(Final)

1 hour later...

Apo wake up and look around and see his uncle is infront of him... Michael then say.. Hey my boy.. Apo then ask where is Bible? Michael smile and reply.. There..he is sleeping.. He never leave your side.. Apo then ask again.. What's happening to me... Michael then reply... It doesn't matter now... The most important thing is.. You already safe.. You are lucky to have Bible by your side... Don't worry about Barcode.. Ta is with him now... About your mother.. I didn't tell her.. No worries ok? Apo then reply.. Please don't tell her anything about what happened to me today uncle.. Please.. If she knows.. I will be dead... Michael nod and say.. Well.. I have to go now.. I hope you will recover soon ok.. As soon after Michael left.. Bible wake up and go towards Apo and sit beside him and kiss his forehead for a long time... I really miss you baby.. I thought i couldn't save you back there... Apo then reply.. You already did sweetheart.. Please don't leave me... Bible shake his head and reply.. Where else i should go.. Except to be hear with you.. Apo hold Bible cold hand and kiss it and say.. I love you Mr Bible.. Bible then reply.. Of course baby.. I love you more.. More than you think... More than you can even imagine...

A few days later at Bible condo...
Apo stand at the balcony and take a fresh air.. Suddenly Bible hug Apo from behind and kiss his forehead and say.. What are you thinking about hmm? Are you thinking about me... Apo reply and hit Bible chest slowly and reply.. Why should i? Say Apo then stick his tongue out.. Bible shake his head and start to kiss Apo whole face...Apo chuckle and kiss Bible back on his lips... Bible then reply... So.. What's our plans? Apo then reply.. Is it wrong if i say.. Im ready to have a future with you? Bible hug Apo even more suddenly take out a ring out from the small red box.. Actually my mum gave this to me... So.. Apo Nattawin Wattanangitiphat... Will you marry me? Apo then give his right hands to Bible and Bible put on the ring on Apo fingers and kiss him deeply and say.. I love you.. Apo then reply.. I love you more... But.. Can i have a request... Bible stroke Apo head softly and ask.. What is it baby? Apo take a deep breath and say.. Can i just be a vampire like you Bible? Bible then pinch Apo nose and shake his head.. Nope baby.. You can't.. Its too dangerous.. I know you want to protect me... But you already did... You always did... Apo hug Bible tightly and reply... I think.. We have a lot of work to do right now.. Bible nod and smile...both Bible and Apo are ready to start a new chapter in their life...

New sequel coming soon..