Chapter 12

Mile Nodt and Victoria already arrive at the field... Nodt then reply.. Hello.. Im Nodt.. This Mile and Victoria.. We are just passing through this area... Anthony smile and reply.. Hello.. Im Anthony.. This is my family... Your presence here disturb our activities.. Nodt then reply.. My apologize.. We didn't know that this place is already taken .. Victoria then reply... The police still looking for us..we leave the track to the East.. You guys are safe... Mile keep starring at Apo with a hunger... While Bible keep reading Mile mind.. Anthony say.. Then this place is yours.. We are leaving now... Jeff throw the ball to Victoria.. Victoria catch it with a smirk on her face.. Nodt then reply.. We should continue this game.. Come on.. Additional 3 more players and 1 game... I think this will be an interesting game... Anthony reply.. Well... I hope you guys will win... Victoria also reply.. We will see.. And walk away with Nodt... Apo turn around and suddenly his scent is slowly rising... Mile inhale deeply and say.. You brought a snack.. While trying to attack the family... Anthony and Serah protect Apo at all cost while Bible look at Mile with anger... Anthony then reply.. This boy is with us! Nodt and Victoria pull Mile away and Nodt reply.. I think the game is already over.. Lets go Mile... 3 of them walk away.. While Bible pull Apo and push him into the truck and Apo yell.. Ok i can do it by myself! Bible then say.. I already read his mind.. He is really good at tracking.. We will go somewhere far from here.. We will go straight to my house... Apo then reply.. Wait i need to go back to my house and pack some stuff... Bible nod then drive Apo back and Apo hurriedly pack his stuff.. Michael who noticed Apo such in a hurry suddenly approach his nephew and ask.. Apo.. Where are you going... Apo then reply.. Im truly sorry uncle.. But i need to leave now... Im in a big trouble.. Please take care of your self and Barcode for me ok? I promise i will be fine.. I will come back to you and Barcode.. Say Apo and hug his uncle tightly and leave the house.. Apo then drive his truck suddenly Bible appear and take turn to drive... Apo suddenly feels guilty.. I can't leave him Bible... Im really worried... Bible hold Apo hand tightly and kiss it softly.. Don't worry... Serah and Ta will take care of your uncle and Barcode.. No worries.. Everything will be ok.. A few minutes later.. Bible arrive at his family house and see Nodt is talking to Anthony... Bible who is about to attack Nodt got stop by Anthony.. P thong who is there suddenly burst in and reply.. He want to remind us about Victoria... Nodt then reply.. Please be aware that Mile is near.. And Victoria.. Don't underestimate her... Nodt then leave them... Bible than throw a jacket to them to wear so that Mile cant track them down especially Apo... Ta annoyingly ask Bible.. I don't know why.. But whats so special about Apo P Bible.. P thong then reply.. Stop behave like a kid ok... Apo is a part of our family now... Lets go! Us and Jj take Apo... Bible softly touch his boyfriend cheek and say.. We will meet again soon.. I promise i will keep you save baby.. I love you.. Now go! Say Bible with stern voice.. Jj drive to the motel... While Bible Jeff and P thong try to distract Mile attention by going back to the forest...

A few minutes later..
Apo Us and Jj finally arrived at the motel and decided to stay there for a night.... Mile go to the forest and tracks them down... And Mile change it... Mile already know where is Apo right now...

Meanwhile at the motel...
Apo nervously waiting at the motel along with Us and JJ.. Suddenly Apo phone ring and see Bible name on it.. Quickly pick up the phone and answeril it.. Hello.... Bible then reply.. Baby.. Wait for me.. We will get the hell out from here... Don't worry about Barcode and your uncle.. My mom and Ta is there... I promise.. I will be there as soon as possible.. I love you so much baby.. Please wait for me... Apo then reply.. I love you too Bible.. Please take care of your self ok.. Then hung up the phone...