Chapter 1

Kring kring kring...

The alarm clock start to ringing... A young man groan lazily while throw away the clock... 'What a noisy!!' say a young man while get up from his bed and rub his eyes.. Suddenly.. Theres a door knock...Come in.. Say Apo... Apo then see his younger brother.. Barcode.. Who look at him with cute smile on his face... Good morning my handsome P Apo...Say Barcode while kiss Apo cheeks... Apo then hug Barcode and kiss his forehead and reply.. Good morning cutie.. Then Apo uncle.. Mr Michael appear in front of the door and say.. Apo.. Wake up... Its time to get dress.. Today is your 1st day at university.. Come on.. Me and Barcode already prepared a breakfast for 3 of us... We will be waiting for you at the kitchen ok.. Barcode.. Lets go dear.. Let your big brother get ready while stroke Barcode head softly.. Barcode nod then follow his uncle to the kitchen...

Apo POV
Hello.. My name is Apo Nattawin.. I live with my younger brother.. Barcode and my beloved uncle Mr Michael.. My uncle work as a police and my younger brother still studying in high school.. Today is my 1st day st University.. My parents already saperate when i was kid.. My uncle decided to take care of me and Barcode.. I feel so grateful to have uncle with me.. And Barcode.. Talking about my parents... I lost contact with my dad.. But still have a good relationship with my mom... She is still my mother after all... I moved out from America to Bangkok... When i have a free time.. I will work as a bartender... Thats the only way i can earn more money... I didn't want to trouble my uncle too much.. He also getting old day by day... And today is my first day... I hope everything will go well...

After 10 minutes later..

Apo join to have a breakfast with Mr Michael and Barcode at the kitchen..then..Mr Michael starts to talk... Apo.. Call Michael slowly... Apo then reply.. Yes uncle? Michael just smile while looking at Apo... I wish you all the best ok... I hope you will have a good friends there.. And.. No matter what other people do or say to you.. Just ignore it... Report to the teacher straight away.. I don't want you to have a fight with other people... You know i always worry about you right? Say Michael with soft voice. Apo nod and reply.. Yes uncle.. I know.. Don't worry about me ok... I can take care of myself... And you too... Please take care of your self.. You always come home late at midnight... Please don't work too hard uncle... What will happen to me and Barcode if you aren't around.. Who is going to take care of us... Barcode put his head on his uncle shoulder... P Po is right uncle... Michael stroke Barcode hair and kiss his head... My beloved nephews... Alright.. Uncle will take care of you both.. I already made a promise to your mother... Luckily your mother is my older sister... Say Michael with small chuckle... Apo then get up and hug Michael and Barcode.. And say.. Well i need to go now... Michael nod and reply.. Please be careful... That truck is not a new truck.. Luckily i already change the tyre... Apo kiss his uncle cheek then reply.. Thank you so much... Please wish me luck.. I will go now.. Goodbye guys.. Say Apo while waving his hands... Barcode then say.. I hope everything is going well... Michael then reply.. I hope for the same thing too my dear Barcode.. Uncle really worry about your brother... Now.. Lets clear the table... Say Michael while take all the plate.. While Barcode help his uncle to wash the plate..

Falling In Love With A Vampire On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara