Chapter 7

Bible and Apo arrive at the restaurant and see Job and Bas already about to leave the restaurant... Bas then speak... Oh... Apo.. Why are you so late.. Job then reply.. Im sorry but we are so hungry... Suddenly Bible interrupt.. Im sorry.. Actually me and Apo just a take stroll around this area.. Thats why Apo is late... Once again I'm sorry.. And if you don't mind.. I will treat Apo for a dinner tonight and ill drive you home... Is it ok... Apo who feels speechless then reply... Yeah.. Sure.... Then Bas reply.. Wow.. Sir Bible... You are so nice to Apo na krub... Job then continue.. Yeah.. Erm.. By the way.. We are leaving now.. Take care ok... Apo then reply.. See you guys soon.. Take care too... Bible take Apo to go inside the restaurant and sit... Apo order a tom yum fried rice... Apo then notice Bible didn't order a food and drink... Apo then ask.. Sir.. Why are you didn't order anything.. Aren't you hungry... Bible smile then reply.. Well im on special diet... Never mind.. Apo who see a waiter serve the food on the table stare at Bible and wink at him.... Apo clear his throat and drink a water... Apo then eat the food and look at Bible... Well.. Say Apo.. How did you know i was there... Bible then reply.. My instinct... Apo who is already fed up with the answer.. Get up and about to leave then got stop by Bible...Please don't leave.. Say Bible with a slow and apology voice... Apo sigh and then sit down again...Bible starts to speak again... Actually.. I can read people mind... Everyone in here... Money... Sex... Money.. Cat.. Sex again.. And when its comes to you... I can't even read your mind Apo.. Its nothing.... Apo then reply... Is there something wrong with me... Bible then chuckle.. No.. Its not like that.. I say i can't read your mind but you asking what is wrong with you... Too funny... Apo smile and look at Bible beautiful face and slowly touch his cheek... Bible close his eyes and then reply.. To be honest Apo Nattawin... I don't have any strength to stay away from you anymore... Apo then reply... Then don't... Just stay close to me... Say Apo while look at Bible face with smile on his face...10 minutes later.. They decide to go home... Apo stare at Bible and say.. Ok.. I think im warm enough now.. Apo is about to turn on the aircond once again accidentally touch Bible hands and make Apo feel shock... Suddenly Apo see a lot of people and notice his uncle car is there and reply.... What is going on here? Why my uncle car is here? Bible shake his head and reply as well.. Well.. My brother car also over there.. Want to go and check it out? Apo then nod and say yeah.. Lets go sir Bible.. Both of them get out from the car and meet P Thong.. Bible then ask.. Hey P Thong.. What's wrong? What's going on? P Thong take a deep breath and reply.. Mr Waylon is found dead this evening... I think its an animal attack... Bible who feels quite shock about to ask again but P thong stare at him.. Kind of giving him a signal to stop asking more question.. Apo who got shock then ask again.. Oh my goodness.. Did he died? P Thong nod his head and pat Apo shoulder and then say.. I think you should go inside and meet your uncle...he feels so devastated right now.. Waylon is your uncle best friend Nong Apo... Say P Thong with soft voice...Apo then nod and turn around to Bible and say.. Ermm.. Thank you for today sir Bible.. I will see you again tomorrow... Good night... Bible then reply.. Yeah.. Good night.. Apo then go inside and meet his uncle while hug him... Uncle.. Apo call his uncle with soft voice... Im truly sorry..say Apo again.. Michael then reply... Actually...Waylon is my best friend... We worked as a police chief together... Hearing the news he is already gone..totally make me feel shock and devastated... Apo nod and reply.. I understand uncle...things already happened... Nothing we can do... Michael then take out something from his pocket and give that stuff to Apo and say... Please take this stuff.. Uncle want you to have it.. Apo then look at that stuff and say... Uncle... This is a bit too much.... I can take care of myself... Michael then reply... Please my nephew... At least.. If you have this..my heart will feel ease a bit.... Apo sigh slowly and take that stuff and keep inside his bag then reply.. Lets go home uncle.. Its already late.. Poor Barcode.. I think he already sleep at this hour... Michael nod and leave the office with Apo... Apo about to leave then see Waylon body and feel shock after he see a lot of mark on Waylon body... Apo suddenly remember about Bible drank a human blood last time... Apo quickly shake his head.. Refuse to believe what he see and go home...