ART DAY:1 (ENG)

بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
⁦✿ ⁦✿

As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. Hey book lovers, here is my second book. I hope you enjoy and find it enjoyable to read.

Part 1:

There are some questions and answers. I'm telling you something about myself, which may be you want to know, and something I want to ask.

➡️You want to know: Who is the anonymous artist, which I mentioned in the title of the book?
Ans: The anonymous artist is a girl. Her name is Tasneem. Tasneem means " fountain of Paradise."

➡️I want to ask: What's your name? And do you know the meaning of your name?

➡️You want to know: What are my hobbies?
Ans: There are a lot of things that I like to do. I like drawing, painting, calligraphy, fashion designing, creative things, reading novels, and writing novels ( started 1 week ago) and that is Khuda Ka Shukr Kaise Karon || HOW TO THANK GOD ||.

➡️I want to ask: What are your hobbies? Have you written any books, novels, or anything? How many books have you written?

➡️You want to know: What's my favourite language?
Ans: Mine is English. I like to read English and write English. But English is not my first language, and I have some problems with speaking English. Do you have any suggestions for me?

➡️I want to ask: What's your favourite language?

___bernizzz
IntotheStreets
arkyub
_AspiRingWriters__
poet_writer14
aidi07writes
Hanahsha1997
hass_16
humaamjedi
Ladydove12
Laiba_Malik06
princessayeesh
she_rambles20
stephenkinglover2
snh765
GulAndaam007
humaamjedi
hijabigirll9
SHADOW_MIDNIGHT
IshqIshak
tehreemtazeem
you_thought_so
ZoyaMuslimah100
snh765
ZiyaShaikh410
transition22
writings_by_ridzz
SevenDarkEnds
Zarlasht77
icyrosehappy
Carlos_G_Peralta
MSGTHowell
BlackRing769
wolf_reaper407
littledoveie
_Gulaab_

Part:2

This is an art book. Here in part 2, I am presenting my drawing. So, what do you mean by drawing, art, and painting?

In my opinion, art is what we love to draw. The definition of art has generally fallen into three categories: representation, expression, and form. There are seven types of art: painting, sculpture, literature, architecture, cinema, music, and theatre. Which one do you like the most?

 Which one do you like the most?

This drawing was drawn by me. Do you believe it's on the 17th of August, 2020? And today is also August 17th. And it's been 2 years since I drew this, but today is Wednesday, but on that day, it was Friday.

From my childhood, I was very passionate about drawing. My parents didn't like it, and I was always scolded because of it, but I did not leave my passion for it. My passion grew in my mind.

I have read somewhere, "Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it." And I think it's true. Never forget your passion.

But there is one more thing, and I am always worried about it. In Islam, drawing is haram. When I think about it, I feel very sad. But I like to draw. What I do?

Part:3

I think we talked for a long time. Now accept a treat from me. Today you have to eat my favourite. Because I don't know your favourite, if you tell me, then next time we will try that.

 Because I don't know your favourite, if you tell me, then next time we will try that

Fast!!!!!!!♥️♥️😋😋😉😉🤭🤭♥️❤️

If you smile after reading this, I've earned my reward.
Stay happy, safe, and blessed.
Take care of yourself.
As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.
☺️☺️
Date: 17/08/2022