1

*bang* *bang* *bang*

gunshots were heard outside the abandoned warehouse where drug dealing transaction is happening.

"Move, faster we need to secure the goods. Or else Tres will have our head in a platter"

"f*ck, we have a mole in our ranks. If this is over  I will search for you and kill you"
curses and threats were heard among them thinking that someone sold them out thats why they heard gunshots outside the warehouse.

Is it another gang? or the police? they also dont know, but their goal is to get out of there or the correct term is to get the drugs out of there safely or else they will face a heavy consequence.

But before they can even exit the warehouse they heard the voice of a devil who appeared out of nowhere.

" hold on boys, we haven't even started the fun, yet you want to leave already" 
Sia stated with a sad look on her face like a child being abandoned by her playmates.

Sia Berm, the youngest lieutenant general. Named as the "huntress" in the underworld, the alluring soldier who tracks and destroys criminal groups. Its like rounding up bunch of criminals is her game and once she sets her fangs on you or your group you need to prepare coz your dome is near.
She is also one of the best tactician in the army. She truly is the dangerous goddess of the army.

"oh shut up Sia, you think you're invincible, to take us all down by yourself. Don't be to arrogant coz you will meet your demise here." countered by the head of the drug dealers.

Before anyone can lift their guns, soldiers entered the room one by one until they completely surrounded them.

"oh silly me I forgot to mention that I tag along my comrades, I'm just too lazy to handle ya all. Actually I'm just strolling around the area and had a whiff of wickedness, then tada I'm here. As for my comrades, well I radioed them if they want to clean up a little bit of trash. So drop your guns and surrender, Unless... you want to have a shoot out to test whose faster your men or my men? On the second thought just surrender peacefully I don't want to waste the government's money. You know, the bullets that will pierce your bodies"
Sia responded while walking back and fort as if there was no impending bloodshed.

The leader of the drug dealer cannot accept the fact that they were busted, raised his gun and aim it at Sia. His men followed his example and aimed it to the soldiers. Before they can pull the trigger, bullets rained on them.
As for the leader he did not saw how Sia pulled the trigger, he just felt a searing pain in his head and the last thing he saw before life departs from his body is the beautiful smile of a devil. He really was unlucky to encounter the huntress.

"tsk tsk tsk. poor floor, to be tainted by a dirty blood." then Sia ordered his men to secure the package and bring it back to the base to analyze the contents since according to the Intel the drugs that will be sold tonight is a new drug developed by that family. A drug that will enhance the intellectual and physical capabilities of the user.

After everything is settled Sia called an unregistered number.

"Hey koro, thanks for the tip, you're right again they set up the meeting here. We already secured the package. Unfortunately we didn't see any of them here."

hearing Sia's words, a robotic voice can be heard in the opposite line.
" It's already expected khun, this is only a small business they will not waste their time to appear there. "

Before Sia can respond, she heard the beeping sound signifying that the other person already ended the call. When she was about to put it in her pants her phone vibrated. She received a message from her younger sister.

"P'Sia please dont forget my roasted pork belly. or else I will tell P'nudee what you did last month 😏"

Sighing because of her sisters' silliness
she pocketed her phone while looking straight ahead. Thinking about what happened earlier changed her mood showing an unreadable expression on her face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Somewhere)

craashhhhh

"Oh Tres~
your underlings was raided~
and they got the shipment~
be prepared coz he will not be happy"
Quatro in a singsong voice teasing and at the same time reminding him

"F*ck it, a bunch of fools and useless people I dont care if they die, but they should have saved the package. It is more precious than their shitty life."
Stated by a fumming Tres while he continued thrashing their hideout like throwing bottles at the wall.
Other people in the room were just watching while shaking their head, because they know their bosses will surely be mad, and who knows if the Cards need to recruit another member again knowing that the supremos doesnt hesitate to dispatch and replace those who failed or made a mistake, big one that is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cards, they were named as such because their names was based on the playing cards. They are the 13 reapers of on of the deadliest mafia . They called the boss of the group or the head of the deadliest mafia "father" others call him Hades because meeting him feels like you went straight from underworld. Others believes that he is the devil in a form of human, with his dispicable and cruel ways. And his children occupies the highest position in the cards. Dos, King, Ace, Joker and Queen also known as The Supremos.

Dos- He is the first born and believed to be Hade's successor. He was also referred to as the Demon because of his sadistic, cold and cruel personality.

King- 2nd born, also known as the Grim Reaper, he was a cold blooded elite assassin. leader of the assassins handled by their family.

Ace- 3rd child, also known as the tactician, he is timid, hates to do anything that involves moving so much. He was considered as the brain of the family.

Joker - 4th child, refered to as a person with many faces. His disguises are second to none. He is also humorous and good conversationist however he is also good in manipulating,gaslighting, and fooling people. He uses his skills and charms to collect Intel.

Queen- the youngest and the only girl in the family. Spoiled by her brothers but not her father. She is a scientist, the one who develops drugs for the family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Freen's new hair color hehe, mixed englot and freenbeck since others also said that charlotte and becky can be passed as sisters since they are both half thai and british ☺️☺️.

hope I can go to the event 🥲😭 12/9/2022.