A "normal" day for you

(A/N This is not a story chapter this is just to say what you usually do so you get a general idea what an ordinary day for you is like. Also you have your own room in Atlas academy that you use for your recharge cycle and updates)

Start of your day.
6:00 am
Awaken from either sleep mode or recharge thanks to your extensive battery life you don't need to recharge that often but you do recharge when you can.

Morning matinees checks.
6:00-6:30 am
General checks of your operating system and a few stretches as depending on how long you've been offline for your joints could lock up.

Morning update check.
6:30-7:00 am
Checking for any updates nothing major just basic operating updates and a few small improvement to your already existing devices.

Morning stroll.
7:00-8:00 am
You take a walk around the academy just admiring the sites.

Weapons check.
8:00-9:00 am
Checking over all your weapons seeing if anything needs to be repaired, cleaned, or replaced this takes an hour because your collection keeps growing however this is one of your favorite things to do with your day.

Training with Winter.
9:00-11:00 am
After getting approval from general Ironwood you do daily training with Winter you mostly do hand to hand combat and area awareness as she is already very skilled with a blade and has very good control over her semblance.

Assisting others.
11:00 am-12:00 pm
You go around the academy helping whoever you see that needs it after all you do really do enjoy helping others.

Mission time.
12:00 pm-9:00 pm
If you are assigned a mission to do it will usually take up the rest of the day the missions vary from simple guard duty, base defense, or wiping anyone or thing that is deemed an enemy of the kingdom off the face of remnant. If you aren't you spend that time helping around the academy, upgrading weapons, or some small training exercises it really depends on how much free time you have that dictates what you do with your day.

Preparing to go into sleep mode.
9:00 pm-10:00 pm
Checks, repair, and cleaning for any damage or dirt and grime you received during the day then when your finished you go into either sleep or recharge mode in order to get ready for the next day.

(A/N I know this isn't really a chapter but I just wanted to do something like this I feel it's a fairly nice addition to the book and it adds some character before introducing anyone new)
(Word count: 459)