"I promise I will find and protect them, your Majesty," Aya said.

"Thank you, Aya," Alduin said as he ended the communication.

"So now what?! We just sit here and wait?!" Blaine said through gritted teeth.

"Do you have a better idea!!" I yelled, losing my patience.

Everyone looked at me, surprised since I was usually the calm one. Blaine just looked down since he knew there was nothing he could do right now.

"For now, we wait and pray," I said as I rubbed my temples. "Arthur, Tessia, please be ok," I said.

——————————————————————

Alice Leywin POV

When the maid handed Vincent the glowing communication scroll, we had no idea we would be given such dreadful information. We were all outside in the backyard enjoying the peaceful night, but now, everyone is on high alert. The academy was under attack, while Arthur and Tessia were heading there as we speak. 

We all stood up in a panic, and I knew the time for secrets was over. Arthur was in trouble, and I didn't care if people knew my secret. I knew war would eventually come to Dicathen, and now, it seems the time for peace is over.

"We need to get to the academy now!" Rey yelled.

I looked at Rey to see him looking at me, concerned. "Mom, Dad, are Arthur and Tessia ok?" Ellie asked, concerned as she walked up to us.

I smiled at her and nodded. "They're going to be fine," I said as I took a breath. I looked up at Rey and smiled at him. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier," I said as I stepped back from everyone.

"What do you mean? Tell us what?" Rey asked, looking at me confused.

I took a breath as I deactivated my seal, allowing the aether to flow into me, revealing my runes and spell forms. Rey's eyes went wide in confusion as he saw the markings appear on my forearms.

"Alice?" Rey said. Tabitha and Vincent just looked as confused as Rey, while Ellie looked at the markings in awe.

I closed my eyes as I focused on my tracking rune. Using my rune, I was able to pinpoint Arthur's location and saw he was already at the academy.

I opened my eyes with a determined look and activated my Djinn armor. Everyone's eyes went wide, and I turned around. I lifted my right arm and twirled my index finger while using my tracking and Spacium runes. Suddenly an aether portal formed in front of me going to Arthur.

I looked back at everyone one last time and smiled. "I love you all. I'm sorry I kept this from you. Please forgive me," I said. I then locked eyes with Rey, who just looked confused. "I love you, Rey," I said as I turned around and walked through the portal.

——————————————————————

Cynthia Goodsky POV

Vanesy and I ran to the clock tower as fast as we could. When we arrived, we noticed a large red mana barrier protecting the radical group and mana beasts inside. On the outside were several students and the disciplinary committee members.

"Claire! What's going on?!" Vanesy yelled as we ran up to everyone.

"Professor, Director!" Claire yelled in relief as she saw us. "The radical group members are inside being protected by the mana barrier. They have several dwarves and elves chained up like animals!" Claire spat in anger.

I looked inside the barrier and saw she was right. About thirty elven and dwarven students were chained together with mana-suppressing chains as they kneeled on the ground. I looked at their faces and saw they all looked scared like they knew they were going to die.