29-Birthday

Don't forget to vote darling <3
The pictures are junipers outfit and birthday cake. And gifts.

~Gianni~

~Gianni~

That was some of the best sex of my life, I just know she's not going to stop know that she's had a taste. Not that I'm complaining. Juniper is laying naked next to me, on her stomach and one leg draped over mine. There's bruises on her thighs and hips. Marks of the sin we did. I run my hands down her back, soothing her. Her skin is so warm on mine.

It's her eighteenth birthday today, I really hope that she likes her present. All I want is for her to be happy. My sweet darling.

She mumbles into my neck. Grinding into my thigh before adjusting herself to be right on top of me.

"What was that?" I ask, kissing the top of her head.

"Good morning, sugarplum." She says, sleepily. A lazy smile on her face when she looks at me.

"Good morning darling, how did you sleep?" I ask quietly into her hair, brushing away a stand from her face.

Flopping onto her back with her head on my outstretched arm and her leg on mine. Stretching her arms over her head, she makes this adorable little sound.

"I slept good, I feel so comfy." Now on her side, she gazes up at me. "And you?"

I have to snap out of my trance to answer. "The best in a while." I move my hand to grab her thin waist, then smoothing my palm down her thigh. She gasps when I press into the bruises. "Are you okay?" I ask with concern.

"Yeah, just a little sore." There's still sleep lingering on junipers sweet face. "Did you have a good time last night?" Her lips attach to my neck for quick kiss.

I swallow a moan before replying. "I loved it darling." Stroking up and down her side, she giggles. "Did it go the way you wanted? Was there anything that you didn't like?" I ask the woman in my arms.

"It did, and I don't think there's anything that I didn't like. It was perfect." Again, kissing my neck. She grinds into me all most out of instinct.

Gliding my hand down to cup her core, it's wet against my skin. "If you keep on doing that, I might just have  to fuck you again." The pulse of her pussy on my palm is making me hard.

"That's why I am doing it." She whispers seductively. Rubbing herself down into my hand.

"Your sore, and I want you to heal first." Shes nipping at my neck, then pulling my hand up. Covering her mouth with my hand, licking away her cum. I groan, shoving my face into her neck. "And....."

Pulling her face to mine, connecting our lips in the first kiss of the day. "Happy birthday." I mumble. She breaks out into a smiling, yelling fit.

"Oh my god, ahhhhhh. This is the best day ever. I've got my boyfriend, my first boyfriend. Oh, and let's not forget he's pretty and nice and really good at sex." She gasps, jumping up and down on the bed.