One Last Night: Chapter 14

No One's POV:

The following day, Mr. Mazarra and Miss Jenn went to Disney Springs to buy some last minute souvenirs and the kids went to Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom for Miss Jenn's photo book, which was now printed.

"Okay, so even though we need a lot, I think it would be best if we all stuck together," Natalie said as she pointed at each of them.

"Cool..." EJ said as they all looked around in awkward silence as to where to go first.

"We're expecting a call from Breana and we don't know who she's calling." Seb said as he squeezed Carlos' hand.

"Oh, cool" Natalie mentioned as she looked over to where Carlos and Seb were currently holding hands.

"Welcome to the Magic Kingdom express team everyone, I guess." Carlos said as he leant over and kissed Seb's cheek.

"Okay, on three?" EJ offered putting his hand in the middle.

Ashlyn cocked her head before asking what they were chanting.

EJ thought about it before he looked at those around them and offered a response, "how about house of mouse? On three!"

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

"House of mouse!"

"Okay, gang," EJ started before he turned around to the younger teens,"who to first?"

"Why don't we go to Tinkerbell and Snow White first? They're right inside the entrance." Nini suggested as she pulled out the photobook for Miss Jenn.

"Good idea, Neens!" Kourtney complimented as they all walked over to the Town Square Theater where the two characters awaited.
________________________________

"Benjamin, I can't just get them anything, all of the kids deserve something special." Jennifer said as she pursued her way through the shops.

"They're all on a funded Disney trip, do they need souvenirs?" He asked as he followed Jenn around.

"Well, no, but we haven't had to pay for anything. I may have a teacher's salary, but I can splurge a little on my children." Jenn said as she picked up a pin with the year on it, "see this would be cute to get them."

"For $10 each?" He asked, thoroughly confused.

"Yes?" Jenn answered, cocking her head in confusion to his question.

Benjamin looked straight ahead and didn't dare meet her eyes for what he was about to say, "Just seems a little crazy, but we have the same salary so I can split the price with you...only if you'd like."

"You're the sweetest, thank you, Benny." Miss Jenn kissed his cheek as she continued to walk through the store.
________________________________

The gang had made it through a good chunk of the list and continued to walk through Fantasyland, "Okay, so we went and got Snow, Tink, Stitch, Chip and Dale, and Merida, so are we going to the Princess Hall next?" Ashlyn asked.

"Yeah, sure, it's a 25 minute wait for Tiana and Rapunzel, so let's go there first!" Ricky said as he pulled Ashlyn along; he really wanted to see Rapunzel: Flynn Ryder was his favorite Disney character...and totally not the fact that it was a musical.

"Wow, I can't believe, Ricky wants to meet Rapunzel." EJ remarked as he watched the brunette pull his cousin towards the line.

"Yeah, Ricky never really liked musicals until he watched Tangled. Then everytime we watched a movie in my basement it happened to be that one, I slowly caught on." Red said as he followed his best friend and girlfriend.