Happily Ever After: Chapter 11

No one's POV:

"Gi, why are you laughing, did you hear them? They asked what was wrong with your brother, is he okay?" EJ questioned, as they left the gift shop where the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Ride exited, genuinely confused as to why she was laughing over this predicament.

"Yes, yes, he's fine, oh my goodness EJ. Jamie is okay. He sang in the song during the firework show tonight, and he helped produce it. He did it EJ. He got a contract with Disney...my brother got his first big gig." Gina told him proudly.

"Oh, wow that's cool." EJ told her as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Hey Ash, remember that handshake we made when we were here last?"

"Handshake? What was it?" Ricky asked them laughing, as Ash started shaking her head.

"I was so hoping we'd get through this trip without having it mentioned. I was six. We were just kids, it was silly." Ashlyn told them, as she laughed. Everyone thought EJ was a goofball now...no one knew what little EJ was like except Ashlyn -and boy was it quite funny.

"We can figure it out later and tape it. I can post it on Instagram. I need something to post." EJ said.

"Okay where to now? We've been on a few rides, where to now?" Miss Jenn asked, looking at the map on her phone.

"Isn't it our Fastpass time for Space Mountain?" Natalie asked, looking over her teacher's shoulder.

"She's right. And we were all so excited so let's go!" Nini said, grabbing Ricky's and Kourtney's hands to pull them along.

"Neens, wait up." Gina called out as the rest of their crew hurriedly went after her.

An hour and 20 minutes later after a lot of walking, standing, stopping, and walking again. They finally made it to the front of the line and the carts were in seats of three.

Miss Jenn, Mr. Mazzara, and Carlos were in the first group. Seb, Kourtney, and Nini in the next. Ricky, Gina, and EJ in the next, and last but not least the last group which consisted of Natalie, Big Red, and Ashlyn.
—————————————————————

"I swore that I was going to hit my head on those beams! I ducked every time." EJ said as they were all walking out of the exit.

"Believe me, he did. I sat behind him, every time we came up to a beam he lowered his whole head." Ricky laughed, patting his friend on the shoulder.

"Awh, but look at that you're okay" Gina started before leaning in to whisper in his ear, "and you've still got your cute face so there's that." She told him as she walked in front to catch up to Natalie and Nini.

"Hey while we're waiting for Miss Jenn, did you two...y'know?" Ricky asked trailing off...hoping Seb and Carlos would get his point.

"You knew?" Seb asked him, shocked that out of everyone it was Ricky that knew.

"He did. I've been talking to him about it for a while. He actually brought his guitar today and everything but I decided to do it acapella so it was more just us two." Carlos told him, squeezing Seb's hand.

"Still no answer, you two.." Ricky teased as the two boys in front of him beamed at each other.

"We did. We do. I love him and he loves me." Carlos told Ricky excitedly as he got the attention of the Wildcats around him.

"What?"

"Since when?"

"Oh my gosh, Wildcats in love!"

"Congratulations!"

"Thanks," Seb told them as he felt his face get warm at all of the attention the two were receiving: however, everyone missed the desperate, fleeting eyes of Big Red and Ashlyn.