The Mood's Gone Anyway: Chapter 9

No one's POV:

"Good morning!" Seb said as he walked through the conjoined rooms, as he paused in his tracks and waved Carlos over to the doorway.

"Honey, what am I looking- oh" Carlos said as he witnessed what was in front of him and his boyfriend. In the bed in the other room lay Ricky and Nini who looked quite snugly as they cuddled together.

"What do we do?" Seb asked Carlos, not sure whether to wake them up or not.

"Sebastian....we take pictures first, then wake them up." Carlos said as he whipped out his phone to take pictures of his two friends. After plenty of pictures were taken, Carlos walked over to the side of the bed "you're the gentler one of us, you should probably wake them up."

With that Seb walked over to Nini and started to tap her shoulder lightly so as to not scare her awake, "Nini....Neens, come on it's our big day! We're going to Hollywood Studios today."

Nini started to open her eyes, and as she saw and felt Ricky's arm over her stomach her eyes only got larger, "shoot how'd we get like this? There was at least two feet between us when we went to bed."

"I have no clue, I just walked in and saw you like this." Seb said as he started waking into the other bedroom.

"Are you two all set before I go over to Ashlyn's room? That's where we are all meeting to change." Nini asked, grabbing her bag with her clothes in it.

"No, I think we're all set. Thank you though, see you in a bit Neens!" Carlos yelled out as the door shut behind Nini.

Now to wake up Ricky Bowen.

"Ash. I can't find my sneakers." Big Red told his girlfriend, trying to pack his own bag to bring to Carlos' and Seb's room.

"Babe...I don't even know what you boys are wearing, I can help you find your sneakers. It's supposed to be a surprise." Ash said, trying to hide her own clothes away from him as well (he had been trying to snoop the whole night after they got back from Disney Springs).

"I know, but Baby, please" Red said, giving the eyes he knows that Ashlyn adores.

"Stop. Don't give me that look, I'm not supposed to know." Ashlyn said, forcing herself not to look at him.

"Fine, guess I'll have to go barefoot then." Red said with a shrug as he went to grab his *sneaker-less* bag.

"Okay, okay, stop, I'll help you." Ashlyn said, looking under their other bags and jackets for her boyfriend's sneakers.

"Ash, I'm kidding you don't need to look for me. Look see, they're in my suitcase underneath...Never mind don't listen to me." Red said, rushing his last sentence out.

"Wait what's under there? Are you hiding something from me? You know after the whole Antoine thing that I wanted us to be completely honest with each other." Ash said slightly upset since she thought Red was hiding something from her.

"No it's not anything bad, I promise" Big Red said, going to caress Ashlyn's cheek, "you know I'm nothing but honest with you, I care about you too much. I'm sorry you thought I was hiding something."

"I'm sorry, I'm just paranoid and I'm really nervous for today. You have your sneakers now go over to the boys room so the girls can come over here." Ashlyn said, smiling while give her boyfriend a small push towards the doorway.

"I'm going, I'm going, you coming E.J.?" Red yelled into the conjoined room.

"Yupppppppp. Okay, bye babe!" EJ said as he walked through the door after he kissed Gina on the cheek.