Chapter 21

A/N; Alot of shit happened in my first day of f2f class- like how we demonstrate different types of 'what will you do in a certain emergency or etc like situation' and it's in groupings and will perform it right infront of everyone in the class and..

GUESS WHAT GROUP I AM IN?? YEAH FUCKING GROUP 1- HOLEH FUCK.. NEewiOEWHW THE EMBARRASSMENT BROOo! ~

Yeah never gonna think about what I did for that demonstration again..

THIRD PERSON POV;

THIRD PERSON POV;

"Damn, it's hot in here. is it because there's only dudes here? Will you be fine here with us, Akari? Ya can stay at the living room and wait." Draken asked, akari just nodded her head. "I can stay, don't worry." She replied. Draken looked around the room before his eyes paused on the mizo mid who's just looking at him.

"Hm? Why're you guys all standing for?" He asked, confused as to why they're standing now. "Oh, I bought watermelon. Stop standing, sit down already!!" He exclaimed as they all quickly obliged. Akari sit on Takemichi's bed next to Akkun, he blushed seeing her beside him.

...

They started eating the watermelon as akari was eating them, she stared at the table to where the puzzles she gave to takemichi as to kill time on his own. 'Damn.. He finished this in 3 days? Our Ike finished a similar puzzle in 20 minutes.. It was scary ngl..' She thought while happily eating the watermelon. She started to make small conversations with Akkun and the others of Mizo Mid while draken was talking with Takemichi about the situation in Toman and Pah.

"In the end, Pah was sentenced to only 5 months in Jail. They said it would've been a year if Akira didn't talk to the police about him.. Really, people with power pisses me off sometimes." He said though he was amazed Akira was able to do that with just his words, he probably even threatened the police. I mean- With that personality of his? Yeah he totally would.

"And what about Moebius, Osanai?" Takemichi asked.

Draken held up a cup with soda to takemichi, looking to his left as he said. "He's alive. If osanai had died. Pah would've stayed in juvie until he is an adult."

Takemichi gulped before asking, "and how's mikey-kun..?"

Draken irked and slammed his hand on the table after hearing mikey's name, hitting the puzzle pieces on the proccess..

"That fucker thinks I'm a joke!" Draken angrily said as he clenched his teeth. Akari almost dropped the leftover watermelon on her hands but Takuya thankfully caught it.

Takemichi let out a scream along with Akari, "AHHHHHH!!"

"Hm?" Draken looked at the two confused.

"Our precious ike-chan gifted that puzzle for Mitchy-chan!!" She said in shocked, waving her arm up and down while pointing her finger at the puzzle and to draken as she sees that some pieces is broken..