number 1 fan // Edd x Famous!Reader // PART 1!

~✦ᴇᴅᴅ's ᴘᴏᴠ✦~

Today was another normal day. Get up, brush your teeth, eat breakfast, draw or animate and most importantly... Drink cola! As Edd was halfway done with his morning routine, just as he sat at his desk.. His phone vibrated.

A notification? What's up now..

_

__________________

----ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ɪs ɴᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴜᴋ, sɪɢɴɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴏᴋs! ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍɪss ᴏᴜᴛ!----

Y/n L/n is in London today signing her books to her readers! Not only that, but it's a meet and greet as well! Don't miss out today at ######## # ######!

~ See you soon! ~
___________________

His heart raced with excitement. Y/n L/n. His favorite book writer.. Who he might have had a tini tiniii.. Tinnyyyyy crush on may be in the city? And doing a meet and greet and signing books? Damn, it must've been the lucky cola can.

As it was still 11 a.m. right now, he wanted to prepare something for her. Just for the meet and greet, yk?
Grabbing a pencil and a paper, he began to sketch a drawing of him and her doing a side hug for a picture.

Wait.. THE COLA! HE NEEDS COLA.
Edd then rushed straight to the store, but as he was about to enter, he bumped into someone.

".. Hello? "

Their light voice spoke. To Edd it sounded familiar, until he opened his eyes and recognized it. It was none other than Y/n L/n!
OhmyGodHowcouldthisbehappeninghowisitpossiblewtrohmyGod-
He could tell his face was red, due to the heat he felt on his cheeks.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry! "
He helped her get up. The girl brushed the dust off of her.
"No no, don't worry! It's not much of a deal! "

She replied, her voice sweet as honey. God, he could listen to her all day- not in a weird way, of course.
"Well, I'm Edd. You? "

He pretended not to know her. Maybe that will work and he might invite her on a date..? Eh, worth a shot.
"Oh- yeah sorry, I'm Y/n. Y/n L/n."

"Oh- so we're being formal nowx aren't we miss L/n? "

He asked. He didn't know how his confidence was allowing this, but he just let it be. The girl herself looked a bit flusteree, as well as her shy posture shrinking even more from embarrassment.

"Hey hey, don't worry. It's nothing serious."

He reassured, patting her shoulder. He felt qeirdly confident, and it was weird. Weird for him even.
"Yeah- sorry! " "- No no no! Don't worry-- it's alright! "

"If you say so. "
And so he was going in for a hug, and she just hugged him quicker than he tried to. And with that he left with a smirk on his face.

~✦ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ✦~

Well.. That was weird. I felt something sticking onto my shoulder. Taking it, I found a sticky note, supposedly from Edd.

" Hi! (●’◡’●)
Wanna go on a date?
YES NO
  □    □

####-####-###
(My pHOnE NumBeR.)

And then there was a green heart drawn next to a f/c heart. God, this guy is so weird and quick, but thats kind of cute.. ? What a good. I chuckled quietly. This was going to be a long day.

As I went inside to buy some cola, I found Edd checking out 10 galloons of cola and carrying them all by himself. Damn- isn't that like heavy? XD

Seems like this guy bought the whole stock of cola for now. I guess I can always just asking him for some..?

~✦ᴇᴅᴅ's ᴘᴏᴠ✦~

Setting the galloons onto the floor I was met with silence. Huh. I thought Matt and Tom wouldn've been doing something, making chaos, like usual. Guess not..
It was.. Awkward? I don't know.. The tension was thick, and it felt unusual.

Anyhow, as I went through the whole house, I didn't find a single trance of Tom, nor Matt. Sighing,  I turned around to see my phone. Fucking vibrating. With an unknown caller ID though... So it's not Matt nor Tom unless they are pranking me- which I doubt.

Answering, I was met with the soft voice of the person I crushed on.
....