ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I was waiting in the back of the boat, for Lumiere to announce me. I heard the trumpets blow, signaling that they were gonna call Carlos out soon. "The future Lord Carlos!" Lumiere said. I wasn't sure what was going on but I could hear all the claps and cheers from the audience. A few moments later, the trumpets blew again, as Lumiere announced me.

"Princess Brooklyn!" He said. I walked out with a smile. The crowd clapped and cheered, before bowing. I soon locked eyes with Carlos, whose mouth was open wide. I walked down a few steps, my father meeting me, and helping me the rest of the way to mom. "You look gorgeous, my dear." mom said, grabbing my hands. "My little girl's growing up so fast." Dad said, wiping a tear away. I laughed, "Dad, don't cry. If you cry, I'll cry and Evie will murder me for ruining my make up." I said, earning a laugh from my parents.

"Oh, yes." dad said, as Carlos walked over, holding his arm out to me. I linked my arm with his and walked over to our friends. "You look...I don't even have words." He breathed, looking me in the eyes. "Wow, Mal wasn't kidding. You really are speechless." I laughed. "What can I say, you're too gorgeous to be able to put it into words." Carlos said, kissing my nose. I blushed, kissing him softly.