ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Three months after the coronation

I decided that I was going to stick with my natural brown hair, and just have yellow tips. And can I just say that Evie is good at almost everything! I mean, I thought she just gave make overs and sewed dresses, but no, she can dye hair. She told me that she picked up a few things from one of her friends from the Isle. I believe she said her name was...Dizzy? Anyways, Carlos and I were cuddling on my bed, while he played with my hair. I smiled up at him as I kissed his cheek. "So...Cotillion is in three months. And there's some things you should probably know about it since you're my boyfriend." I said, as I sat up.

"What do you mean?" Carlos asked, also sitting up. "Well, you'll become Lord of the Court, and these next few months we'll be traveling with Ben and Mal around to different kingdoms. There's also the possibility that reporters will bombard you with questions constantly." I said, intertwining our hands.

"That doesn't sound too bad." He said, squeezing my hand. I breathed a laugh. "Yeah, you say that now. But, um, and this doesn't actually have to happen for a while, but the Royal Cotillion is like, as Jane likes to put it, to be engaged to be engaged to be engaged." I said. "But, we don't have to get engaged, it's just basically to symbolize how much we lo...care, how much we care about each other." I quickly added.

Carlos nodded his head. "Brooklyn." He cupped my face. "I don't care what other people think Cotillion stands for. I'm just glad I get to go with the most beautiful and caring girl in the kingdom." He said, kissing me softly. I smiled as I kissed him back. Our mouths moved in sync. Carlos licked my bottom lick, begging for entrance, which I gladly gave.

⚠️MATURE CONTENT!!!⚠️(also this might be the only smut in any off the books so I hope you enjoy it)

I moved so I was straddling his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck as my hands ran through his hair. His hand grabbed my waist, pulling me closer. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he moaned into the kiss. My hands traveled down his neck to his chest.

"Mmm. Jacket. Mmm. Off." I said, into the kiss, pushing his red, while and black leather jacket off, throwing it to the side. "Shirt." Carlos mumbled, playing with the hem of my shirt. We pulled away from the kiss so he could take my shirt off.

He kissed down my jaw to my neck. "You're so beautiful." He mumbled into my neck. "Off." I stated, pulling on his shirt. He pulled away from my neck, pulling his shirt off before flipping us over so he was on top of me. My hands ran down his toned chest, as he started to attack my neck. "Carlos." I moaned.

He kissed down my chest as he unhooked my bra. He took my left breast into his mouth, messaging my right. He flicked his tongue over my nipple causing me to moan. "Carlos." He trailed kisses down my stomach stopping at the waistband of my shorts. "Is this okay?" he asked.

"Of course, it is, baby." I said running my hands through his hair. He then pulled my shorts, along with my underwear, off, throwing them off to the side. "So beautiful." He mumbled. He licked a strip up my slit, then started sucking on my clit.

"Mmm, Carlos." I moaned. He inserted his middle and ring finger into my entrance. "F-fuck." I moaned. "Mmm. Never knew the princess cussed." He smirked, as His pace picked up, causing the knot in my stomach to tighten. I-I'm c-close Carlos." I moaned. "Cum, for me Princess." he said. And that's what I did. He pumped his fingers, letting me ride out my high.

He came back up to me, kissing me passionately. "Mmm." I moaned into the kiss as my hands trailed down his body, stopping at his pants. "Come on, we have to make this fair." I smirked, undoing his pants. I pushed them down, along with his boxers. He quickly kicked them off to the side.

"Are you sure?" He asked, kissing me as he grabbed a condom, slipping it on and lining himself up with my entrance. "Yes." I breathed out. He slowly entered me, letting me adjust before he started to thrust his hips.

I wrapped my legs around his waist giving him a better angle. "F-fuck C-Carlos." I moaned. "Fuck, you feel so good, Princess." He moaned. He started to speed up, going deeper and deeper with each thrust. "Carlos! Oh god!" I moaned as the knot in my stomach tightened again.

Carlos lowered his head, catching my lips in a heated kiss. "I'm close." I moaned into the kiss. "Me, too, Princess. Me too." He said, as his tongue explored my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance, him winning. "Carlos!" I moaned, the knot in my stomach coming undone. "Shit, Brooklyn." Carlos groaned, releasing his load into the condom.

His thrust slowed down as we tried to catch our breaths. He slowly pulled out, taking the condom off and throwing it away. He laid next to me and pulled me to his chest. We smiled at each other. "That was...wow." I breathed. "Wow indeed." Carlos nodded, pecking my lips.

⚠️END OF MATURE CONTENT!!⚠️

"Brook! I need help wi-whoa. What's going on?" Sabrina asked, as she walked into my room. I quickly grabbed the comforter, covering the two of us. I then waved my hand in the air as I used my magic to dress us. "Nothing." I said, throwing the blanket off of us. "Whoa hey, wai...never mind." Carlos said, as he noticed he was fully clothed. "Mm-hmm." Sabrina hummed, wiggling her eyebrows with a smirk.

"Whatever. What did you need?" I asked. "Uh...I'll just go ask Evie" she said, leaving the room. "Oh no." Carlos and I mumbled. "She's going to tell Evie, and Evie's gonna tell Mal who's gonna tell Ben and he's going to murder me!" Carlos said, as he got up from the bed, pacing.

"Carlos, I promise. Ben's not going to kill you." I said, grabbing his arms, to stop him from pacing. "You don't know that! I mean, he sends me a death glare every time we kiss! I don't even want to think about what he might do after...that!" He said, motioning to the bed.

"Baby, you need to calm down. I have magic, remember? I'll make sure Ben doesn't hurt you." I said, cupping his face. He nodded. "Okay." He sighed. I smiled, before leaning up and pecking his lips.

***

"Carlos!" Ben yelled, storming into my room. "For your own sake, what Mal just told me better be a lie." my brother said, glaring at my boyfriend. "I, um..." Carlos laughed nervously, sitting up from my bed, since we were watching tv while cuddling.

"If you hurt her...I will skin you alive." Ben growled, lifting Carlos from the bed. Carlos' eyes widened in fear. "Ben! He didn't hurt me. I promise. It was consensual." I said, pushing Carlos behind me. Ben continued to glare at my white haired boyfriend.

He then huffed, looking down at me. "Fine. But I don't want any little De Vils running around. Not yet at least." He said, before leaving the room. Carlos let out a breath of relief. "See. I told you I wouldn't let him hurt you." I said, turning to face Carlos. "Thanks." he said, kissing my cheek.

Word Count: 1298