1

The first chapter takes place in No Mercy

I heard my name being called and walked to the stage. One of the judges told me to introduce myself. I told them my stage name was Shownu and proceeded to sing 'All of me' and dance to 'add me in'. All of the judges were stunned by my amazing voice and great dance moves. I went back to the other room feeling happy and saw the other trainees looking at me.

The trainees were just speechless until one broke the silence,
"Woah, your voice is amazing, bro! I'm sure you will debut!" Wonho said. The others agreed but one of the 11 men didn't move a muscle, it was Kihyun. He looked shocked like he saw a ghost and seemed like he blanked out because his eyes and body weren't moving. It was odd but my only focus was debuting so I didn't complain. 

Eventually, it was Kihyun's turn to sing and he shocked me with his powerful yet beautiful vocals. He put all of his emotion into his performance and I could feel it too. He came back feeling good and I said,
"You have a very good voice, well done!" He looked startled and nervous.
"Thanks but.. your voice is way better than mine, like seriously WAY better, I'm sure you'll debut but I don't know about me." Of course, the reason he was so shocked was because he was nervous, he thought that I was better than him.
"You don't have to be nervous, there's a lot of pressure on all of us you know. And if you will continue to stay nervous then maybe save your feelings for later." Kihyun looked much more relaxed and smiled. His smile was so cute, how was no one else noticing?
"Thanks a lot, I mean it. I mean there is no use in being nervous now, it's just the beginning! Pfft, my voice is pretty good anyway.." he mumbled the last bit under his breath but I still heard and chuckled.

-

"And finally, the last person to debut is..... Minhyuk!" the judge said. #GUN and Seokwon were eliminated. Everyone felt relieved yet sad. After the eliminated contestants left we were congratulated and burst into tears. We hugged each other and I saw Kihyun so I went to hug him too. I wiped his tears and he sweetly said to me,
"I told you, you would debut.." his eyes were red and puffy and as we gained eye contact, I realised how beautiful his eyes were. And his chubby cheeks were just waiting for me to squeeze them. He was a cute little hamster that I wanted to take care of and love... okay love?? Maybe I went a bit to far in my thoughts!