3

Out of nowhere we all got the same notification on our phones. Minhyuk checked it and dropped his phone immediately.

He was on the verge of crying
"No, it can't be.." he fell onto his knees and burst into tears. In confusion, Jooheon went to comfort Minhyuk. He then took Minhyuk's phone and after one glance, he was crying too.
"No! No! NO! OUR CAREER IS RUINED!" confused, we all checked our phones and were terrified.

[Just pretend they kissed in the pic]

The tea spiller:

Monsta X's Jooheon and Minhyuk caught kissing in their dorm. According to this piece of evidence, they are most likely to be currently dating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"I-is there a chance that s-somone could be STALKING US?" Kihyun said in fear.
"Since no one here took a photo of those two, someone stalking us could be our only lead." I responded. The whole of Monsta X was petrified, we have absolutely no idea who the stalker could be.
"Wait guys, look!" everyone including the crying couple turned to look at Changkyun's phone. "'The tea spiller' is the writer of this 'article'. The odd thing is, I did a little research on 'the tea spiller' and apparently they are known for tracking down idols and stalking them until they gather up enough scandals, rumors and shocking news that would eventually lead up to their disbandment." the members were disgusted by what they heard, but then they got another notification.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Hyungwon said as he read another 'article'.

The tea spiller:

Monsta X have been confirmed to all be a part of  the lgbtq+ community according to the video below. 

[INSERT VERY CONVINCING VIDEO OF PROOF]

According to the video Minhyuk and Jooheon, who are allegedly dating are both gay. Changkyun and Kihyun are both bisexual and Hyungwon and Shownu are pansexual. Since Wonho had left, his sexuality still remains a mystery, but fans believe that he is pansexual or bisexual according to a meet and greet years ago, where he had said that 'gender doesn't matter as long as they can cook ramen well'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is just some news reporting wannabe spreading personal information!" Changkyun shouted then widened his eyes.
"Did you guys see that?!" we looked around in horror. He pointed at a window and we saw a black, skinny and tall figure running from the building.
"That person just climbed down from our window, and from that window you get the same view as the evidence in the article." Changkyun explained. I punched the air in anger. Whoever this person is, is no joke. They have a record of doing this and we must put an end to it.

Jooheon and Minhyuk were sitting in a corner crying because they were exposed the most with the most shocking news so far. "I-if we get kicked out of Monsta X, I w-want you guys to know that we love y-you guys a lot!" Jooheon said trembling. The two were firmly holding hands. "Guys! We need to stop bawling our eyes out and start using our brains! Everyone, block off every window in our dorms." I ordered everyone. This was serious. After we blocked all windows, we heard a knock on the door.
"Oh no.." Minhyuk said. I opened the door to see one of our managers staring right at us.
"I am seriously stressed." our manager said. We all continuously apologised over and over again. "I wasn't saying I was annoyed with you guys, I'm annoyed with the tea spiller." he entered our dorm and looked around. "I see you guys have already blocked off the windows. Here." he put a bunch of cameras in front of us. "Make sure to put a camera or two in every room of your dorms, we aren't letting another group disband because of this menace." 

He looked at his phone and scrolled through something. "Monbebes have found out and a huge majority are very supporting, some say they've been shipping Jooheon and Minhyuk for a while anyway." Jooheon and Minhyuk lightly blushed. "Oh dear, a lot have also said they knew that Minhyuk was gay for years! What have you been doing, Minhyuk?" Minhyuk gulped and looked around,
"Well, for the past years... I've been living!" everyone chuckled.
"You forgot to mention your squeezing, slapping and admiration for butts!" Jooheon mentioned.
"And all the looks, kisses and compliments he gives people!" Changkyun also mentioned.
"Jeez, no wonder everyone knows, could you have at least tried to hide it! You could barely even hide your love for Jooheon!" Kihyun nagged. You hid your love for Changkyun way better *sigh* "Yah, Kihyunnah! Respect for your hyung!" Minhyuk shouted.

Our mini argument lasted long enough for us to not realise that our manager left. Once again, there was a knock on the door. "What member of staff came now?" Hyungwon asked as he opened to door to see a familiar face.