031; it hardly looks fake

Start from the beginning

"I'm okay, just a little tired. We haven't stopped doing promo since we arrived, tonight was our first night off." He explained through a small laugh.

"Is it still okay for me to fly over tomorrow?" She asked, "I don't want to be any kind of distraction."

"You could never be a distraction. I can't wait for you to come to New York." Corbyn laughed, "I'm going to be waiting by your gate."

"You don't need to do that." Rosemary smiled.

"...I'm excited to see you." He admitted, "three days away from you is three days too long... but how are you?"

"I'm good, store is good, all is good." She said, "I dropped all four cats off at Vivian's today so they're all set for the week I'm away and Harry is going to look after the store."

"You need this break." Corbyn told her, "it'll do you good."

"No doubt I'll want to go back to the store because I miss it." She mumbled, observing her friend group through the window while Vivian and Evelyn were running around the multiple tables.

Rosemary heard Corbyn let out a small sigh from the other side of the call, leaving them in a few seconds of silence as she scratched the back of her neck and let her arm return back to her side, now slowly walking around the balcony waiting for him to speak.

"Corbyn?" She spoke up with a soft tone, hearing a little hum from him as a signal that he was listening to what she was about to ask him, "Jack said you took a photo of me on our last date that I didn't know about... and that you showed it to everyone."

"...I didn't know he told you that." Corbyn replied through a small, nervous laugh.

"Do you always do that?" She asked as he went quiet for a few seconds, "I mean like... always take photos without me knowing? Not just on dates."

"I've done it a few times." Corbyn told her, "I just think you look pretty and I want to look back on it."

She smiled through his confession while letting out a small sigh, "I take photos of when you're rehearsing or in the studio."

"I always do it when you're making a bouquet." He laughed, "it's when you look your happiest."

"Rosy." Vivian said as she walked out onto the balcony, stumbling over to the girl, "what are you doing? We need to go and sing a songg."

"I'm just saying good night to Corbyn." She glanced to her before turning back to face the view of the city, "Vivian has found me."

"Does that mean you're now going?" He mumbled.

"...I'll see you tomorrow." She frowned as Vivian wrapped her arms around Rosemary from behind.

"Hi Rosemary's boyfriend." Vivian smiled with a slur in her voice, hearing the girl let out a small laugh before moving the phone away from her.

"Viv, go inside."

"You need to come sing."

"I just need to finish the phone call, I'll be two more minutes." Rosemary said, "go order a drink for us."