Who I This Angel?

Começar do início

Oh sorry for your lost.

Thanks ma'am it's ok am used to it now.

Sure, if I get you well means you've seen before right ?

Yeah my mom said I wasn't blind from birth but something went into my eyes when I was only month old then I couldn't see again, my mom had always tell me I'll get it again as doctors said but don't have that dream of seeing anymore because I can't stop my tears and my eyes keep getting worse whenever I cry, my step mom doesn't like me and always do what will make me cry she called me curse but still I love her as my mom praying she'll change for me someday
Said Pragya with sad smile the person who entered the office get tears hearing her story as well as bulbul.

Abhi what did you want?
Asked bulbul and yes the person who intered the office abhi.

Am hungry sister in law.
He said making faces still looking at Pragya.

You're always hungry abhi it's 10am and  you've eaten twice am regretting for letting you come here for service.
She said irritating.

I don't eat much sister inlaw it just that I can't eat plenty at a moment which always makes me hungry.
He said making faces.
(Same here😅😅😅😂)

Ok take this and don't come here again is your lunch keep it till it finish don't bring it back.
She said given him his lunch box.

You're being so this respectful sister in law am your husband too.

Ok sorry my cute and most childish husband on earth can I call your brother and tell him how you're troubling me here with that your ten seconds eaten?
She said taking her phone 

No sister in law you know I love you so much you can't do that to me he'll break my heart with scoldings.
Pragya smiled hearing this, abhi see her and think she have a beautiful smile.

Drama king one more thing when you finished the food come for this girl, you'll be her personal teacher after class too.

Ok sister  in law.

Call me ma'am when we're here.

Ok sister in law ma'am.
Bulbul throw pen on him but he catch it and run.

He's so funny.
Said Pragya.

Yeah very childish but innocent as well.

Oh ok

Yeah he'll come for you in a few minutes your mom made you stay home for so long so your case is somehow difficult but don't worry abhi will help you out.

Ok ma'am thank you so much.

You're welcome.

Few moment later  abhi took Pragya to class and start teaching she's confused with whatever going on if she have eyes she could've see she's in class with kids.
Abhi give them work and take Pragya to his table making her sit beside him and hold her hand Pragya pull it back.

I can't help without holding your hand, you're so sensitive and I love that but trust me am not that type I chose this job because it's my desire but not to take advantage of beautiful girls.

He said getting hold of her hand.

You mean am beautiful right?
She asks amuse.

Yes haven't anyone told you?

No they always say am cute.
Abhi smile.

We will talk after class now be conscious with whatever am going to teach you.

Ok sir.

Abhi hold her hand and start making her write alphabet.
From A to G, he write with her for three times and ask her to write and she did but it's not in the lines.

You're doing  great but it isn't at where it supposed to be.
Said abhi and teach her how to make it been in lines.

Is not bad you'll learn half of it today and will complete tomorrow you're good at spellings once you know how to write too there will be nothing to worry, your sister did a great job teaching you how to recite alphabet and all that.

Yeah.

Ok it's break time can you go to the canteen by yourself?

No am not used the environment.
She said with smile.

Ok I'll call someone to take you.
He said calling one of the care takers to take her.

Sometime later everyone return to class except Pragya and abhi wonder why, he asked the woman who take her she said she left her there, he went there but he didn't find her he get panic and move to tell bulbul but she find her there eating.

You scared me Pragya.
He said taking a deep breath.

Am sorry sir.

It's ok it's Time for class be fast.

Abhi you can leave let her be.

Why?

Just go.
Abhi did as she said.

You'll have a special class from tomorrow I'll be your teacher I want to make things fast for you.

Ok thanks but tell me, did you aslo leave here?

No I'll go home but abhi will stay I supposed to base here but my kids are too small to be left alone for days.

Kids?

Yes I've three kids the elders are twin boys they're 5yrs and their little sister is 9months old she's with my mother in law.

Oh ok, am full ma'am.
She said with smile and bulbul take plate and left over food.

Don't go to the canteen again always wait for me.

Ok ma'am,  did I get any cut or something because it hurt so bad.
She said showing her her leg.
She fell at the canteen.

Yeah little scratch don't worry you'll be fine sorry.
She said taken the first aid and apply ointment.

Ouch!
Said Pragya.

Sorry.
She said blowing Air on it.

Who Is This Angel?  Is she the person my mom said will come into my life and love me unconditionally?  She care for me so much though we just met I feel like my mom leave in her.
Think Pragya.

PRECAP: Time Pass Too Fast When Life is Enjoyable.
Said Pragya when it's time for vacation she cry saying bye to bulbul and abhi, abhi Promise to give her unexpected visit and ask her not to cry.

Next part soon!!!!!!.