Chapter 7:

The T-Birds arrived at the Frosty Palace and got out while Frenchy and Kenickie's, Sonny's and Putzie's new girlfriends Ella Rolland, Loriel Holland and Abby Hall, ran over to them. "He's here." Frenchy tells them. "I told Sandy to stay by Rizzo and the Pink Ladies." Danny looks over to see Sandy in the backseat of Rizzo's car, with Jan next to her. Just seeing how terrified and vulnerable she looked, made Danny even more pissed.

"Which one is he?" Kenickie asked her.

"He's sitting at the first booth of the entrance." Frenchy pointed out.

"That's it!" Danny growled.

Danny walked past them and stormed inside, walking over to the first booth and grabbed Bruno by the collar of his jacket, starting beating him to a bloody pulp. The gang ran inside to see Danny in full-on rage.

"Danny!" Sandy screamed as she cried.

Abby hugs Sandy as Putzie stood in front of them for protection.

"Viola, call my father!" Sonny orders.

The gang's favorite waitress, Vi, went to call Sonny's father, Robert LaTierri, who is the sheriff of the Venice police department. Kenickie was about to get Danny off of Bruno, but Bruno kicked Danny in the junk, causing him to fall and once he hit the ground, Bruno started to beat him.

"No, leave him alone!" Sandy screamed.

Putzie turns to Frenchy and the girls.

"Girls, take Sandy home now." He orders.

"No!" Sandy cried.

"We'll go to Danny's house." Frenchy tells her.

The girls quickly run out of Frosty Palace. Sonny tackled Bruno to the ground, holding a knife in his hand.

"Alright you creep!" Sonny shouts.

Sonny learned how to defend himself and everyone else who is being targeted, since his father was a policeman.

"Now I don't wanna use this!" He warned. "Someone pinned him down!"

Kenickie pinned Bruno's arms down while Tom Chisum held Bruno's ankles, so he wouldn't try to escape.

Doody went to Danny's aid with a wet cloth.

"You ok, Zuk?" Doody asked as he wiped the blood off of Danny's face.

"Where's Sandy?" Danny asked, not caring about himself.

"She's safe with the girls." Doody told him.

"Sonny, your father and the cops are on their way." Vi told him.

Just then they heard sirens going off, then Sonny glanced behind him to see his father and his deputies rushing in. So Sonny gets off of Bruno while Robert's deputies put Bruno in handcuffs.

"Dad, Bruno Hellington is the ex-boyfriend of Sandy." Sonny told him. "He was really abusive to her."

Putzie and Doody helped Danny stand up.

"I told that weak lil' girl to keep her mouth shut!" Bruno snapped.

Danny decked Bruno in the face.

"Son." Robert spoke as his good friend and one of his deputies, Harrison Hackles, put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"We're gonna take care of it, kiddo." Harrison assured him.

"Take him to the police station, men." Robert said to his deputies.

"Yes sir!" One of Robert's deputies said before leaving with Bruno.

Robert turned to the boys.

"You boys ok? Danny, are you alright?" He asked.

"I need to see Sandy." Danny spoke.

He walks out of Frosty Palace, Robert and the boys follow him.