Tangled up in bed.

Start from the beginning

"It still doesn't explain why you were cuddling him". She frowned and asked.

Yoongi had no real explanation to this so he said "Last night he wasn't well and asked me to sit with him. Then I fell asleep and we woke up in this position. It wasn't something I chose to do".

Jimin didn't know what was going on but he knew there would be major consequences to it so he stayed quiet.

IU scoffed and said "He isn't some baby that's needs protecting".

Yoongi nodded and said "Yes, but our Hyung asked me and I can't deny him".

IU finally smiled after interrogating Yoongi for ten minutes and then pressed her lips against yoongi's.

Jimin whimpered hard at the itch and burn he felt on his waist. Fuck! He couldn't stand and watch any longer because the pain began to intensify.

So he scrambled out of bed and ran but before he could he was about to fall when a strong pair of arms held his waist tightly.

It was Yeonjun. He smiled at Jimin and Jimin just let the omega guide him out of the room.

Yeonjun knew something was up but he didn't question it. He had no right.

Yoongi visibly flinched seeing that Jimin nearly fell but was glad knowing Yeonjun caught him.

Yoongi was engrossed in the kiss with IU to have run after Jimin because for some reason her lips invited him so much.

Yoongi held IU's face in his hands and deepened the kiss until she began to moan out loud. She rubbed herself against Yoongi and Yoongi flinched hard.

Something was stopping him from going further. He pulled away and ran a hand through his hair.

"Let's go love". He whispered as he held IU's waist and led her downstairs.

Jimin was in the kitchen, his tears long dried up and his pain evident but long forgotten.

He had a cute apron on with tiny cupcakes on them and he was cooking.

He didn't know what he should make but then he remembered Yoongi loved eggs, rice, kimchi and toast with black coffee for breakfast so that's exactly what he did.

However, there was a slight problem. Jimin had made everything except the eggs which was something he didn't think he could do.

The smell nauseated him but nonetheless for his mate he would do it. So he began cooking the eggs.

Everything was fine, the feeling he had he held in and just made them.

However, once he turned around to plate the food he noticed Yoongi coming in and he smiled happily until he realised IU was with him and that yoongi's arms were holding her waist protectively.

Yoongi smiled looking at Jimin he looked so cute with the cupcake apron. He looked like a tiny little cupcake himself Yoongi thought. "My cupcake". He whispered looking solely at Jimin and IU instantly frowned he quickly turned to her and said "You're my cupcake baby". She smiled and bit her lip trying to kiss him again but Yoongi just turned away.

Jimin's fists clenched and he tried so hard not to punch her in the face. However, more than anger he felt jealousy and he was upset because couldn't Yoongi see how upset he was? Did he not care?

The feeling of being sick that he tried to ignore so much was now more prominent and he quickly served the food and said "I remember you liked this meal for breakfast Hyung so I hope you enjoy".

With that Jimin ran back to his room trying not to gag - he didn't want them to hear him be sick it would ruin their appetite.

But Yoongi felt something was wrong and even though the food looked good he couldn't stop himself from running to Jimin. However, IU's cold glare and hard hold on his hand stopped him from leaving.