Ch. 17 | A Fool

1.2k words, Enjoy!

❛ A real fool for you

❛ A real fool for you. ❜

Begin_

Y/N's POV.

"Coming.." I reply to the knock on my door with my small dry hoarse voice to whoever remains on the other side.

I walk over, wrapped in my blanket, eyes and nose a little red. I twist the knob and slowly open the door, I peek out a little and notice a familiar, yet unwanted face. However, I also notice what he's wearing, my attention more on that than my anger.

"Okkotsu ? What the hell are you-"

"I knew what had happened made you sad and blue.
So I come here to request forgiveness from you. My words came off angry and ill.
But I pray to god you remain my friend still.
You may be angry, mad and upset.
So I understand if you answer not yet.
But please take this poem, song and dance.
As an act to pull you from your angry trance." he versed.

I stood there, mouth slightly agape and staring at him. Absolutely speechless.

He sighed and pulled out his phone and tapped on the screen, a familiar song started playing. He quickly stuffed it back in his pocket and began dancing..

The Chicken Dance ?

As for his outfit; he had on a chickens main tail, a headband as its comb, and small wings on his arms, hanging on with straps around his biceps.

"Yuta.." I manage to speak, still astounded with this.. kind ? strange ? gesture of asking for forgiveness.

"Wait, I'm not done yet!" he spoke as he started pulling things out of his pockets. He popped confetti, startling me a bit, then pulled out a larger than usual piece of paper. He unfolded it many times before revealing the decorated words 'Please Forgive Me '. He held the paper with his mouth and then lifted up his hair that covered his forehead.

I let in a big gasp.

He had written an apology— 'I'm sorry' on his forehead. I started laughing.

"Yuta- Oh my god-" I couldn't let out a complete sentence.

He started turning red and had an awkward smile on his face. He grabbed the paper with his other hand and spoke up.

"Y/N I'm really sorry for hurting your feelings, it wasn't my place to say any of that." He said as he let down his hair. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him into the room, setting him down on my bed. I walked away getting some wipes and replied back.