Ch. 10 | Romance and Discovery

1.6k words, Enjoy!

❛ Jeez, you're so dense

❛ Jeez, you're so dense.. ❜

Begin_

Y/N's POV.

I smile at the sight I've awoken to. A sleeping Yuta, holding my hand. I give it a gentle squeeze.

"Okkotsu~" I whisper to him yet he doesn't budge, I try shaking him a bit, but still nothing. I scoot closer to his face, brushing his midnight blue hair back. I brush my thumb against his cheek, smiling at him.

"Precious.." I uttered under my breath.

I feel him move his cheek closer to my hand, keeping his eyes closed and letting a sigh out through his nose.

"Mm.. what'd you say ..?" he mumbles out. I took in a small gasp through my nose, blushing, and still keeping my hand in place.

"N-nothing !!" I panic, he snuck his hand below mine and intertwined our fingers. He rested his head on his other hand and just barely had his eyes open, however I could still see him looking at me, a small smile present on his lips.

"I heard you say something, what'd you say ?" he somnolently spoke.

"Is this the game where you heard what I said, but you just want me to say it again ? Sorta to confirm your theory ?" I squint my eyes at him, giving him a suspicious look.

His smile grew.

"No, I heard you say something and I assume it's something nice because I don't believe you'd insult me calling me ugly when you're all up in my face and holding it." he lets out a light chuckle.

I feel my face rise in heat acknowledging his consciousness as I spoke to him earlier.

"Just because of that I'm not telling you." I turn away from him.

"Awe come on, Y/NNNN" he tugs on my hand.

"No, you don't deserve to know!" I laugh at him while tugging my hand back, now moving him forward.

He released a small laugh before placing his forehead on mine, both of us still smiling.

"You're mean, that's not fair" he lowers his voice due to our close proximity.

"I'm not mean, you're the bully!" I emphasize my words, still keeping my voice down as well.

He then scrunched up his nose and began rubbing it against mine, I let out a small giggle. Almost instantly, he stopped and backed away.