Ch. 4 | Unfamiliar Feelings

triggers :: heavy density lmao

1.4k words, Enjoy!

❛ Getting symptoms of a fever ❜

Begin_

Y/N's POV.

I was walking back to the school after my mission, and this time I was breathing just fine and only had a small scratch on my face. I walked into the air conditioned building and was instantly greeted by the first years.

"Y/N-chan!! Hey!!" Yuji ran over to me. "Oh jesus, you're bleeding Y/N, you should go see Shoko." He looked at my head with concern plastered all over his face.

"I'll be fine it's only a small cut." I reassure him.

"Y/N, Itadori is right. It looks pretty bad." Megumi said before taking a sip of his water.

"Plus, something these nimrods didn't point out was.. IT'S NOT EVEN A SMALL CUT, YOU'RE LITERALLY GUSHING BLOOD FROM YOUR HEAD. GO GET HELP." Nobara yells out while making a gagging gesture. I chuckle at her actions and words and start making my way to Shoko.

"Yuta come on, put it on!" I hear a voice that sounded like Panda's come from a room I was passing. Me being very nosy, stopped and pressed my ear against the door.

"No!! It's not even mine and it'll be embarrassing!!" Yuta complains and argues back to Panda.

"BONITO FLAKES." Toge yells, I'm guessing at Yuta. I smile a bit, before putting back on my normal face and proceed my way to Shoko.

Yuta's POV

"Yuta come on!" Panda begs me for the 1 billionth time.

"Panda, it's not mine to wear, how is this even fun !? If they walk in on us doing this it'll be the most embarrassing thing in the world!!"

"KELP!" Inumaki shoves Y/N's skirt in my hands with a frustrated expression on his face.

"Inumaki-san, it's hard to take you serious when you're wearing Maki's skirt.." I scratch my head.

"Tuna, Tuna" Inumaki does a dramatic hair flip and places his hands on his hips. I can feel him smiling through his jacket.

"Yuta, it's not embarrassing it's fun!" Panda says while putting on Nobara's jacket.

"Actually, it's very invasive." I deadpan. "AND. even if this were for fun, why do I get Y/N's stuff !? Why not, Inumaki !? He's closer to her, his chances of dying are lower than mine!" I raise my voice at Panda, a little panicked and scared.