Ch. 9 | Behind her words

1.4k words, Enjoy!

4k words, Enjoy!

❛ Eh !? ❜

Begin_

Yuta's POV.

"Hey guys!" I jog up to the group of friends.

"Oh hey Yuta, you come back from your visit ?" Maki asks.

"Yeah, I mean another time we're partners and I still managed to leave her in danger again.." I sigh, hanging my head low.

"Hey man, it's okay! She told you to do it and she made it out alive! That's all that matters." Panda patted my back, I try to find comfort within his words.

"Salmon!!" Inumaki agreed while nodding his head up and down.

"Yeah, I guess." I mumbled. "Also guys, I have a question." I begin thinking back to before I left the battle.

"Yeah ?" Maki replies, everyone else just gives a nod.

"Right before Y/N sent me off with the woman and her son.." I took a brief pause, "I refused at first because I didn't want to leave her again, but she started to beg me and she said something along the lines of 'it'll do my soul some good', do any of you know what she meant ?" I look over at everyone as they all appear to have a confused or in thought expression on their face.

They shrugged and I released a frustrated and defeated sigh.

"Maybe it has something to do with her past.." Maki conjectured.

"Well she did say it's for her soul. Any event after her past incident one of us was always there so it's nothing recent." Fushiguro explains.

"Do you any of you guys have a clue about it ?" I was beyond curious.

"Her past ? No. We already told you, her past effects a lot of her behavior such as her anger issues and not wanting to waste her time on unnecessary things, referring back to her first impression on you. However, the only people who are aware of her past are the teachers, as far as I know." Maki further informed.

"Not all teachers though, only a few. Which would be Gojo-sensei, Ijichi-san, and Nanami-sensei, however Shoko-san probably knows scraps of it, not any vital details. The principal probably knows as much as she does, maybe a little more." Fushiguro carried on, placing his index finger and thumb on his chin, looking down.

"So what I'm hearing is... out of all our options, we gotta ask Gojo-sensei for some intel." Nobara raises a brow.

"As much as I hate snooping around something that isn't mine.. Yes. We gotta know more about Y/N, everyone besides Yuta has known her for a year or longer." Maki agrees.