03| 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙽𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚋𝚘𝚛

Start from the beginning

There's no way he's serious.

S- Street rat.

In all my years of living, I never imagined someone daring to call me a street rat, considering my family name and all.

Not to seem like a pompous bitch or anything.

he must be the new neighbor which explains the bright orange basketball in his hands and his not knowing shit about who I am.  Even if he thinks I'm some dangerous thief or something this attitude can't go unscathed, maybe the old me would suck it up but hell I just came back from the dead.

I'll do anything I please.

"Me a street rat?...", I scoff and give him one of the dirtiest looks I can muster before continuing.

I see him open his mouth to say something but I quickly cut him off.

"I'm the daughter of the Blakes not sure if you've heard of me but then again I'm not sure if I even care. The genuine problem here is your existence, you don't even look like you belong here", I say staring at the pile of filth before me.

  His eyes go dark and a foreign emotion flashes unto his face, It seems something I said struck a nerve.

I give him a once over looking him up and down.

"I should've known you were one of them.", he says shaking his full head of black hair while looking even more disgusted than when he thought I was a thief.

He must hate my family although I don't blame him being a Blake is worse than being a thief at times.

"A bitch that looks down on people is the last thing I need.", he says frowning. "actually it's the last thing the entire world needs so do us all a favor and-",

"I just came back from the dead I swear this is the last thing I need right now", I say cutting him off and rubbing my forehead as if I was suffering from a terrible headache which technically I was. just a headache with green eyes and dark hair that's all.

He look taken aback by what I just said his eyes widening.

"What the hell- back from the dead", He says speaking to himself lost in thought confused as if he hadn't heard of the phrase before.

God, what did I do to deserve this, it's only been five days since I escaped from the hospital and I'm already being pestered by some green-eyed demon.

"I'm done with this, I don't have the energy right now", I say getting ready to walk away.

"Nah you can't just run away after leaving me on a cliffhanger like that", he says frustrated almost to the point where it sounds like whining.

What does this guy think this is, he can't be more unserious right now.

I start walking away towards the backyard despite his desperate protests, and once I get inside closing the clear slide door I start heading back towards the living room but not even a few footsteps in is when I hear loud banging.

I slowly turn back around immediately knowing who has graced- no cursed me with their presence.

I angrily march toward the backdoor wondering how he even got on the premises in the first place.

I open it and cross my arms staring at him with clear irritation on my face.

"You all should really get that hole by the fence checked out or somebody terrible could squeeze through or even worse a large animal could", he says a smug smirk on his face.

"Looks like a large animal already has", I say pulling out my phone.

Immediately I start calling 911.

"Wait- what are you doing", he says a mix of disbelief and amusement on his face.

I look up tilting my head slightly with my finger just above the call button.

"calling animal control", I say not missing a beat.

He jumps up snatching my phone from my hand and quickly powers it off leaving me in shock. I  quickly grab it back feeling violated.

"Wait let's talk for a moment we didn't finish our conversation", he says smugly.

"We have nothing to talk about", I say both curious and eager for him to get the hell out of my house.

"So you're the dead Blake daughter that I've heard so much about, honestly I didn't expect you to be like this based on what I've been hearing everyone's been saying you were kind and shit...but you're a meanie", he says with a fake disappointed frown and mocking pouting lips on his face.

I roll my eyes annoyed, so this is what people have been saying as if I already were dead. Everybody seems to have been mourning the kind dead girl which is expected but now that I'm back I feel as if I want to become a person that nobody would ever want to mourn.

I'm then shaken out of my deep thoughts by his annoying voice.

"I'm Kai no need to introduce yourself, I know exactly who you are Summer", he says with that dumb degrading smirk on his face.

It's been a while since I've been this disturbed by somebody, a whole year to be specific.

"Do you have a crush on me or something, I mean it's completely possible with my looks but you come off as desperate", I say with genuine belief in my voice.

"Sorry to disappoint but you're not exactly my type, I don't date rude women", he says snickering slightly.

For some reason that bruises my ego. I want everybody to want to fuck me but at the same time I don't. You know.. anyways

"Leave before I actually call the cops", I say completely serious.

"Fine I get you don't want your family to meet me, but our conversation is far from done", he says annoyed.

"My family is on vacation how would they even meet you",  I say scoffing.

"well that huge black van in the driveway pulling up says otherwise", he says glancing over to the front yard.

"What", I say shocked.

Immediately my heart drops.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well I guess we're about to find out why her family appears to be so unlikeable...

How do y'all think they'll react to her being back?