"No, wait." He said, putting his arm on my shoulder.

"What do you want?" I asked, curiously.

"To introduce you to my friend, Sinclair meet Hunter, Hunter Waldorf." Enzo said, making me look at the boy. I swear i've heard the name Waldorf before, I just cant put my finger on it. I identified his features. He had pale skin, with a few freckles on it, fluffy brunette hair, a small scar under his eye, a sharp jawline, and grass green eyes. His eyes were rather threatening, no doubt that they scared a few people.

"You done staring?" The boy smirked. "Not that I mind." I felt my face flush with embarrassment.

"Oh, I- uh sorry." I stutter, maybe I am pathetic. "I'm Cleo Sinclair."

"So I've heard." He chuckled, "well nice to meet you."

"Okay, I really need to go see Onyx now." I said, turning around again and walking to the vial section.

I wonder what Lorenzo was actually doing here, and why Draco was barely talking.

"Onyx! You won't believe what just happened." I squealed, not to loud. "I just saw Lorenzo, Draco and this really hot guy."

"D- Draco's here?" Lucille stuttered, I nod. "Why?"

"To get vials Im assuming. I don't know."

"O-oh.." Lucille said, her facial expression turning into a frown. My inner thoughts are always right, I knew her and Draco had a thing going on.

"Okay, Cleo you saw a cute boy and?" Onyx asked, clearly bored of the wait.

"That's all." I realised how dumb I sounded as soon as I said that.

I watch Berkshire come closer to us and grab a few Vials.

It bothered me, I don't know why. Its not like I fancy him or anything. I just don't understand why he acts all protective of me in-front of my male friends , or any male I talk to, but then goes back to acting like a complete bitch. Im surprised he didn't get protective of me when I was talking to Hunter.

I bring the vials to the counter with Lorenzo, Draco, Hunter, Onyx and Lucille beside me. We probably looked like a whole ass gang.

"I'm glad you two are taking preventative measures," The elder clerk beckoned, making me internally cringe.

"Oh, no! w-" I stutter.

"Thank you," Lorenzo grins causing Onyx, Lucille, Draco and Hunter to laugh.

"I fucking knew it!" Onyx exclaimed, excited.

"language." Lucille spoke.

"So totaling to 40 vials, that will be 1 galleon and 4 sickles" The elder chimed.

I pulled out 2 gallons out of my pocket and gave it to the elder. Lorenzo Paid for his and his friends vials, as me, Onyx and Lucille left. Trying to get as far as we can from the boys.

Onyx popped the small cork off the vial and drank the vial. She scrunched her face in utter disgust.

"Why cant the men drink the vials, why must women do everything?"

"Men can't handle such responsibilities." I replied.

I was in a darkroom with its yellowy lighting, smelling of chemicals I don't know the names to. The absence of light is comforting and the awareness of the silent, empty room.

A man walks closer towards me, his silhouette was familiar but not recognisable. In fact, I only saw the real him when he walked closer. A very deceiving man stood tall in-front of me, Mattheo?