"YO CLEO," Theodore Nott exclaimed. I LOVED THEO! He was one of my Bestest friends, Lorenzo hated him for some odd reason. He wouldn't say why.

"Hey, Theo!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, Theoo!" Lorenzo mocked in a high voice, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Can you shut up?" I asked.

I could practically feel Lorenzo's stare burning through my skull but I decided to carry on. His terrifying glares wouldn't stop me from talking to my friend. Plus, why did he care who I talked to. I can talk to whom I wish.

"How have you been?"  I started

The tall Berkshire stood up from his seat and left the great hall.
I didn't care.

"Good, honestly."

"What is up with you and Lorenzo?" Onyx asked, doing her makeup, getting ready to go over to the boy's dorms.

"hm?" I asked. Me and Lorenzo? She knows that we hate each other and she has knew since first year, I don't know why shes so surprised.

"Don't act like you don't know!" Onyx exclaimed, shooting a smirk my way.

"It's not my fault he stormed off," I sighed.

"This is why you didn't get sorted into Ravenclaw," Onyx said, widening her eyes. "Do you really not know whats going on here?" I shook my head in confusion. "He was jealous, you idiot!! Seriously, read a book or something."

"Hate to break it to you, but your 'theory' doesn't make sense. Lorenzo doesn't like me, and i don't like him." I'll give it to him, Lorenzo is a hot guy but I don't like him.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," Onyx stated. "Alright, lets go then. Before they finish the herb."

"Wait I need to brush my hair," I said quickly standing up and grabbing a hairbrush.

"Oh? who for?" Onyx smirked.

"My hairs a mess? I-," whenever I tried to explain it, the smirk on Onyx's face grew larger. I threw the brush out of my hand, on to her bed, and sighed. My hair didn't look too bad, not noticeable, I mean unless you looked really close. I think I was ok.

"Hurry!" Onyx said, already out the door with lucille.

"i'm coming!"

I wore plaid sleeping pyjamas and a black crop-top (my pj's) it wasn't like i was meeting the queen or anything. Unlike Onyx, who I think was not going the same place I was tonight , she wore something casual but not too casual, a brown tube top, jeans and a black leather jacket.
The jacket was ugly, but anything could suit her. I did tell her, she just won't listen.

Once we reach Blaise's corridor, we knock on the door with a specific pattern exclusively for our friend group. Or whatever you wanna call it.

Blaise opens the door, and it immediately smells like fire whiskey and weed.

"Ah, the trio!" Blaise exclaims lazily, "woah, Onyx! you look beautiful,"He glances away. "You too, Cleo. Oh! and you Lucille."

The group were sitting in a circle formation.

"What is this? A cult meeting?" I asked.

"Problem, Sinclair?" Lorenzo asked, making a snotty face.

"Not other than you, Berkshire." I said, spitting his name out as if it were venom to the tongue.