I smiled. "Is it because we hooked up?"

"Hooked up? The fuck are you talking about? Ian doesn't admit he's bisexual, he's deep in the closet and would never hook up with a gang member talk less of Jakob." She does a gag sound.

"Oh," I kept my mouth shut. I guess Ian didn't tell her about his gang escapade. That must be a sore spot for him then if he told only me.

"I don't know why they fight. Should be some ego thing," she shrugged. "There's also August." Her eyes turn droopy and I wonder what's happening. "August is a Greek god, carved by the heavens and brought to as a gift and a blessing to our small town. He's so fucking handsome, his face is surreal." She sighed dreamily, then looks at me. "In case you can't tell already, he's the love of my life."

I laughed. "I could tell. You guys are a couple."

She pouted and her face fell. "No, unfortunately, I don't even think August knows I exist. I mean he sees me all the time, smile and waves but he's too stuck in his own perfect world to notice lil Ol imperfect me."

I put my hand on her shoulder. "There's nothing wrong with you Myra. It's August loss for not seeing that. He's probably not worth the headache."

"Oh he's worth it alright." Then she smiled and lightly elbows me. "Stop being so Ian." Then she claps her hand. "You also don't talk to August."

I groaned. "Wow, I don't talk to a lot of people."

"Exactly. It's not like you both hate each other but it's once in a blue moon you see eye to eyes and talk. One time you both beat each other so bad, they had to cuff you both in different angles of the layer to keep you both away with blood everywhere."

My eyes went wide. "Whoa."

"Yeah, it's intense. If there's anybody that's more likely to punch you there, it's August and you are more likely to physically fight him, than fight physically fight anybody else. Basically you both communicate with your fist more."

I looked at my clean knuckles and sighed. "Bye bye, perfect skin."

Myra laughed. "And lastly there, Santi, and no, he's not Spanish or anything related to Latino. He's Korean and his real name was butchered so much, he picked a random name and started answering it." She laughed. "Santi is honestly too innocent and kind for your gang and you hate it. You don't really talk to him either but you like him somehow. I don't know how to explain it."

I laughed. "I think I understand."

"Yeah, Santi is our age mate but he's like the baby of the group and everyone has to like look after him. You guys tried to tell Jon he isn't fit for the gang but Jon wouldn't bulge. Personally, I don't think Santi had anywhere else to go but the layer. He's a mean drifter though, does wonders on the motorcycle." Myra concluded and I nodded. "So when you walk in, you'd glare at Jakob if he glares at you. If he doesn't just ignore his existence, bump fist with Philip, hug Anissa, ignore August's existence, if he talks to you then you act civil and finally, nod at Santi."

I repeated it all in my head. "Got it." Then I sigh. "What if they find out?"

"They won't." Myra reassured. "You're Ian. Dump Ryan wherever and be Ian. You can do it, Ryan."

"Ian, you mean." I smiled but I couldn't help but be a little scared. This was a lot of people I was supposed to fool at the same time. There was no way it was going to be as easy as it was with Don. It wasn't even easy with Don!

"Perfect. We've got this, have no fear."

"Easy for you to say."

We continued walking and Myra kept talking until we stopped in from of a building called, "Jon Junk?" I turned to Myra with a raised brow, wondering if that sounded as corrupt in my head as it did to them. Virginia couldn't be that innocent.