23

On-jo went to Mi-yeon, the girl returned the camera, On-jo walked to where Su-hyeok and Nam-ra were and handed it to them in case they wanted to record something

Mi-yeon had already calmed down, she hadn't moved from her place, she was still sitting on the floor. Hyo-ryung approached her slowly, her head lowered.

"Mi-yeon..." the girl called her attention in a low voice. "I wanted to... apologize to you... for what I said about Na-yeon..."

Mi-yeon just looked at her without expression, making Hyo-ryung feel small. Mi-yeon looked ahead with a serious face. "You don't have to apologize. I've already heard a lot about her, so there's no point in apologizing. They will still talk about her despite the apologies, they won't care."

Her trust in them was already fading. They would continue talking about their sister even though they apologized, a very hypocritical act that they do, she knew them well and would not give them the pleasure of accepting the apology.

Hyo-ryung, embarrassed by the girl's response, went to her seat next to Joon-yeong, she had her head lowered, indicating that her apology was not accepted and that she made a fool of herself in front of Mi-yeon and the others.

Joon-yeong also wanted to go apologize because she trusted him and he talked about her sister, but he was also afraid that she would do something to him, since she is very serious and looking at the ground. He had been told that a woman was very scary if you spoke ill of her family to her face.

A few minutes passed, everything was silent, until Nam-ra got up from her seat looking at the window that was covered with the red curtain, which caught everyone's attention

"What's going on?" Su-hyeok asked seeing Nam-ra's reaction.

"I heard something weird" Nam-ra said without taking her eyes from the curtain.

Nam-ra walked to the window together with Su-hyeok, who, with hands tied, prevented her from leaving her and followed her.

Dae-su, On-jo, Hyo-ryung, Mi-yeon, and Cheong-san got up from their seats and walked over to where Su-hyeok and Nam-ra were, the latter two standing near the red curtain, while Nam-ra tried to hear where the strange sound that only she heard was coming from.