06

The teacher just looked at them, until he decided to speak

The teacher just looked at them, until he decided to speak. "Is everyone okay?"

All the guys lowered their guard and nodded, they were lucky to have an adult who could help them.

"What about you? Haven't you been bitten?" Gyeong-su asked the teacher.

"No. Of course not. I'm fine." the professor replied wearily. "Hey guys. Let's close the door" he ordered the guys and started to move a table. "Okay. Let's move this"

Everyone started to move the tables and chairs to block the doors, Mi-yeon was carrying a table to block the door.

"Let me help you" Wu-jin said to the girl grabbing the table.

"Thanks, but I can do it by myself" Mi-yeon replied and then set the table, Wu-jin wouldn't give up easily.

He saw that she grabbed another table, that he was going to put her on it. "I really want to help you, you could hurt yourself" Wu-jin looked at her waiting for her answer.

Mi-yeon snorted in surrender. "Okay, thanks" she let the boy help her, put the table on top of another, the girl began to place chairs.

They all make noise when they move the tables that were the heaviest. The teacher kept ordering the children to block the door, until On-jo yelled.

"They bit his arm!" his scream was heard throughout the classroom.

They all stopped moving the tables and looked at the professor, until they saw that he did have a bite mark on his right forearm.

"It's not a bite," the professor denied.

"You said wasn't bitten" Gyeong-su worried.

"No!" he began to cover his arm with the sleeve of his jacket. "They didn't bite me"

"It's a bite" On-jo said fearfully.

"I said they didn't bite me. Don't answer me," the teacher kept denying.

"Did they really bite him?"

"No! How many times do I have to say it?" The teacher got even angrier.

"And why are you hiding it? Just show us" I-sak said, approaching him. "Can you please go?"

"What?" the professor asked incredulously.

"Go away" I-sak told him.

"Do you want me to come out? After what it took me to get here?" Professor asked I-sak, no one moved.

"They bit him. Get out," she ordered the older man, but he didn't move. "Get out!"

"Bitch. How do you yell at a teacher?" The teacher got angrier and began to approach the girl. "Brat... Come here. Come here!" he ordered him. "Don't you want to come? Hey" he tried to approach the girl, who was being pulled by On-jo.

The others were alarmed and began to approach the two friends to protect them, they all stood still when they saw that the teacher's nose began to bleed.

The teacher turned around to avoid getting a bloody nose, On-jo took a backpack and hit the teacher on the head, which didn't work, the teacher was still standing, he turned to look at On-jo angrily, Cheong -san walked towards her and took her hand to protect her.

"Re crazy?" He was going to go over to On-jo to slap her, but he collapsed on the ground.

Everyone looked at the teacher who was on the ground without breathing, suddenly his bones began to creak.

"Shouldn't we be going?" Gyeong-su asked worriedly while protecting Mi-yeon.

"Is becoming"

Everyone was scared, the one who was his gym teacher, was turning into one of those monsters outside, his body twisted and his bones creaked. Na-yeon was scared in a corner of the room.

The teacher started to growl like a beast, when he finished his transformation, he got up and ran towards Min-ji knocking her down, Dae-su grabbed the teacher from behind and threw him to the other side of the room, but it was too late, the teacher already he had bitten Min-ji on the lip.

"Min-ji..." Dae-su looked at her sadly.

"Dae-su. What should I do?" she asked her friend with teary eyes. "I don't want to die" no one could do anything for the poor girl, her destiny is already written.

The zombie or the teacher's body got up to attack again and ran to where Su-hyeok and the others were, they miraculously managed to dodge the zombie, Su-hyeok started to fight with the zombie, the others hid in the corners of the classroom.

Su-hyeok managed to knock down the zombie, Cheong-san took a table and pinned the zombie against the wall, that monster had more strength than the boy, Gyeong-su quickly approached his best friend to help him push the table, so that the zombie will not escape.

"I don't want to die. Help me" Min-ji was scared, nothing could be done anymore.

Na-yeon crawled towards the door, she started to clear the tables to escape, Min-ji with difficulty got up to go to the door where Na-yeon was, Min-ji wanted to leave so as not to hurt anyone.

"Get away. Get away from me. Get away!" Na-yeon kicked Min-ji away from her, leaving her on the ground.

Min-ji's bones began to creak, indicating that she would transform, being on the ground she crawled to where Dae-su was, so that he could help her, but she did not succeed, she collapsed, she let out a scream while twisting, when she got up and ran towards Dae-su, the boy managed to grab her preventing her from biting him.

"Enough, Min-ji. React. Please" Dae-su begged her friend while trying not to cry, she wasn't her friend anymore, she was already dead, she wasn't anymore, she turned into a zombie.

"We have to go out" Su-hyeok said and ran to the door where Na-yeon was to help her remove the tables that were blocking the door. "Let's go"

Everyone left, Mi-yeon stood at the door waiting for Gyeong-su, who was still with Cheongsan. Dae-su pushed Min-ji to the other side of the classroom and walked out.

"Gyeong-su!" Mi-yeon called out the boy's name, he looked at her.

Cheong-san and Gyeong-su pushed the zombie along with the table to leave, Gyeong-su took Mi-yeon's hand and they ran down the hall, Cheong-san and Su-hyeon came out, the latter closed the classroom door, leaving the two infected there.